UnSeen

ESL Outbreak Spring 2017 - 07/04 - 09/04

Reminder in case any of you somehow forgot :^)

First sets of games are tonight! These are the matches below (full timetable found on first page):

Friday 7th April

• 6PM BST
    - Team 2 vs Team 4
    - Team 7 vs Team 8

• 7PM BST
    - Team 2 vs Team 7
    - Team 4 vs Team 8

• 9PM BST
    - Team 1 vs Team 3
    - Team 5 vs Team 6

• 10PM BST
    - Team 1 vs Team 5
    - Team 3 vs Team 6

I expect teams to be ready and in their TS channel at least 10 minutes before when their match is supposed to start.

No teams have actually come together to decide a team name it seems, so let me know if that changes some time before the first match or you're stuck with 'Team x'.

Good luck everyone. Let's try to enjoy some OB CS rather than QQ too much :devil:

2 hours ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

Team 4 now renamed to ToxicUbers

It's only fair cause we got 3 toxic people in the team, the Uber stands for how much Danny and :spooky:Rachel:spooky:  will carry us.

Cheers! :beer:

IT ISN'T TOXIC UBERS, WHAT ARE U DOING

8 hours ago, Stiqqy said:

ROUTING FOR TEAM 8, NO BETTER CANDIDATE FOR FUTURE WINNER THAN ERAYGOD.

also goodbye reigning champion streak (UNSEEN KEEPS HIS NOT GETTING OUT OF GROUP STAGE CURSE)

32-goodbye-gif-266.gif

you can still get through, technically

Reminder for tonight's games:

Saturday 8th April

• 6PM BST
    - Team 2 vs Team 8
    - Team 4 vs Team 7

- Team 1 vs Team 6
    - Team 3 vs Team 5

• 7PM BST
    - Semifinal 1 (BO1): Winner Group A vs Runner Up Group B 
    - Semifinal 2 (BO1): Winner Group B vs Runner Up Group A

I understand there is one match that is somewhat inconsequential but, in response to the 3 people poking me last night, no you cannot forfeit it. You sign up to see the tournament through and you play it out as part of that commitment and out of courtesy even if you can no longer win. There's a chance that one person might want to play and by signing up you were guaranteed 3 games at least, so you will play them. At the end of the day it just means you can have fun with that game as there is none of that 'OB edgy tournament pressure' that we seem to create for ourselves despite it basically being gathers (don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing - but still). This doesn't mean to say I will tolerate just team killing or flat out trolling, but I see no problem in maybe pulling silly strats or however else you wish to play it.

The results as they stand at the moment:

0b96c61b5d.png