UnSeen

ESL Outbreak Spring 2017 - 07/04 - 09/04

2 hours ago, Strogglok said:

better have a perm ban for these tournaments then playing with tammah

Seriously? I mean a lot of people hate Tammashay and I myself am not on good terms with him myself (even if he doesn't know) I still think its a bit rude to straight-up quit and make Tammashay feel extremely unwelcome. Like I said I'm not particularly fond of him but I see no reason to stop him trying to integrate with the community. DM anyway if we lose a round I still have the aimware software I used last tourney. All's guud :y:

25 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

Just grow some balls and play,i FUCKING HATE MY TEAM (except for vengay and desi) yet im still staying in this shithole of a tournament.

Ffs this keeps happening.

I AM NOT PLAYING IN THIS TOURNAMENT.

People keep referring to 'veng' and 'vengay' when I'm clearly not involved. This is becoming really frustrating and I'd appreciate it if it could stop.

Thanks in advance.

18 minutes ago, VENGA BUS said:

Ffs this keeps happening.

I AM NOT PLAYING IN THIS TOURNAMENT.

People keep referring to 'veng' and 'vengay' when I'm clearly not involved. This is becoming really frustrating and I'd appreciate it if it could stop.

Thanks in advance.

You've been replaced by a newer, younger vengay. It's okay, you'll still be relevant in some oldschool OB jokes though.

24 minutes ago, VENGA BUS said:

its what I call vengence,forgot it could relate to your name.

I will stop. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Extinct ツ

At the end of the day, it's just an online tourney with no meaning other then fun. If Strogglok thinks he will have no fun playing in his team, fair enough, he can make his choice freely. Of course he will have to deal with the consequences. If feelings got hurt in this process, you should reevaluate your life and quit being a pussy.

24 minutes ago, Oldmike said:

quit being a pussy.

Tbh Mike, I completely agree.

Bitching out of a commitment you signed up to due to petty feelings constitutes as being a pussy imo.

Being cocky about it on a public event page though, that constitutes being a twat.

:hmm::devil::hmm:

I think it's best to just completely remove me from this tourny.

I've got a busy work schedule over the weekend that I cannot help, also doesn't help that the rotas aren't put out until the middle of the week so I don't know what hours im working and I couldn't inform you sooner. Sorry about that, but yeah, replace me :/

3 hours ago, Eraser said:

Dafuq you say you lil bitch?!?!!

IM OFFENDED IM NOT PLAYING IN THE TOURNAMENT ANYMORE 

If Eraser is not playing, neither am I.

CY@