Revan The Dragon

CS:GO Update 23/3/2017

4 hours ago, GingerPopper said:

Well glad the r8 is getting some attention, as for the negev, why does it sound like a silenced m4, wasn't the point of the negev to be the loudest piece of shit in existence, also no tapping with negev = max kek.

My statrak Negev is named "hilariously loud gun"... what a waste of a label.

2 hours ago, Jak said:

My statrak Negev is named "hilariously loud gun"... what a waste of a label.

To be fair, the Negev is still relatively loud, but it just doesn't feel that way because they've toned down the "metallic" effect of the sound. And in all honesty (as much as I miss both Negev sounds) I think the new one suits the gun more and makes it sound a lot more like an actual LMG.

Valve: Oh yes let's just give attention to the special needs weapons which barely anybody uses, fuck them up even more so that they will be dumped in the shitty corner of the game and not used by anyone ever again and not do a single thing about the broken pistols, M4 headshots and everything else that actually needs attention in this game. This way we shall become the biggest meme of game developing history!!!! MUWAHHWHAHWHAHWH DHAWDHAWHDH AWHDH AE tgbunikjredzknjuihl ydtghjiklu;ydrte5ghnijuklm; .o5reg jdipuhom8lk;n7j huipo8mt59e7g4dhiupm8o97gnm tg5bVF)(_I*P{OKLEWOKLA<:J{()T*PIVOKLFG<J:IOPKLUWA E"?:{LP:{?L:{?LP{:L?P

*cough*

Good update valve! Plz nerf M249 next and give it an acog sight for those long range 1 taps to eliminate spraying with it :)