rhyse1317

PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Am I the only one that can't hit a headshot with a sniper when I have a supressor on? I keep whiffing and whiffing regardless of the distance although I feel like I'm aiming straight at their heads. This doesn't happen without a supressor, in this case I can easily pop some heads out if I'm not having a shit game. Anyone else????

In a game where me fluxy eraser and a YUNG SAGE won a game, I had a 8x with a silenced kar.

It seemed like I was hitting the shots at the far distance, i was shift'd and shiz straight on and didn't get any hits.

I got 5 kills at mid range with it so all headshot knocks into kills.

Edited by DannyS

8 hours ago, Blyss said:

Am I the only one that can't hit a headshot with a sniper when I have a supressor on? I keep whiffing and whiffing regardless of the distance although I feel like I'm aiming straight at their heads. This doesn't happen without a supressor, in this case I can easily pop some heads out if I'm not having a shit game. Anyone else????

I seem to only be able to hit shots with the silencer on a kar, feels much better and sounds better, knowing how to use zeroing on the snipers is very useful, blyss you do want to take into account if you feel you're within your zeroing distance aim a little lower not directly at the head, and then above when they are above your zeroing distance, using the milldots helps but in this game you can't really tell how far exactly someone is like you can in arma. @Blyss

Edited by Stiqqy

8 hours ago, DannyS said:

In a game where me fluxy eraser and a YUNG SAGE won a game, I had a 8x with a silenced kar.

It seemed like I was hitting the shots at the far distance, i was shift'd and shiz straight on and didn't get any hits.

I got 5 kills at mid range with it so all headshot knocks into kills.

PRAISE BE 2 YUNG SAGE

29 minutes ago, Oldmike said:

Tbf, there's no way they could expect me behind them. I don't really blame the kids :grin:

ye when u got behind them they had no way of knowing but I meant right at the start when u're behind the bush, with folliage on very low and high brightness (idk if u need to change anything else) you can clearly see people through bushes :p