rhyse1317

PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

DfvwYU6.jpg

You haters have no reason to shit on me now. Weezy, the slimiest slug in Bikini Bottom bought this game for me. Whilst I do agree that the gameplay is actually OK, it looks SHITE. It runs like SHITE. There are so many shit bugs and glitches with this game. I can't even tell it apart to H1Z1. Other than gun mechanics (so I've been told). They are both absolute trash. It's 2017, 600,000 people are buying games that are nowhere near a saleable state and sucking the dev's dick until it bleeds. 

You shouldn't have to have a GTX 1080 Ti GPU and an Intel i7 7700k CPU to play a game reliably over 60 FPS when it looks this bad. It's PS2 quality. Look at the state of it. My Summer Car is better optimsed than this. That game is made by a single crazy Finnish guy in his bedroom. The only thing that makes this worse is the number of people who give these cunts money. It encourages other start-up companies to formulate a terribly made hunk of piss game that they pay some rabid, autistic twitch streamer to play to get interest. 

This game, and many others like it are all terrible. And the only people to blame are the consumers themselves. How have we let this become the standard of 2017s most popular games? F2P games have a much better system, where they optimise their games to run on most PCs and take their money by micro-transactions; I even hate that, but at least their games are somewhat playable. (Not all F2P games)

No this isn't a bait. This is #RealTalk. Seriously guys, look what you are doing to the gaming industry. £30 for Arma, £25 for DayZ, £20 for H1Z1, £25 for PUBG. That's £100 you've all spent. Multiply that by the number of people in your position and then you can see why this keeps happening. 

"yeah but we like playing it" - Game mods do this for free. Until someone can reliably make this work by spending some quality time optimising it, stick to those.

leave da morons mint, a better post is to guess the name of the next game that looks exactly like this

Edit - My personal pick is SOTS (Survival of the Strongest). A fairly original concept in which players must find weapons from nothing and attempt to kill each other to survive to the end.

Edited by Lewis

56 minutes ago, Mintlou said:

DfvwYU6.jpg

You haters have no reason to shit on me now. Weezy, the slimiest slug in Bikini Bottom bought this game for me. Whilst I do agree that the gameplay is actually OK, it looks SHITE. It runs like SHITE. There are so many shit bugs and glitches with this game. I can't even tell it apart to H1Z1. Other than gun mechanics (so I've been told). They are both absolute trash. It's 2017, 600,000 people are buying games that are nowhere near a saleable state and sucking the dev's dick until it bleeds. 

The gameplay isn't just "OK", it's addictive, satisfying and incredibly fun. If this isn't your kind of game that's FINE, but just because it's not your preference doesn't mean the gameplay is bad or inherently flawed somehow. As for bugs there are not even that many, it wouldn't even matter if there were loads, it's advertised as early access. 

You shouldn't have to have a GTX 1080 Ti GPU and an Intel i7 7700k CPU to play a game reliably over 60 FPS when it looks this bad. It's PS2 quality. Look at the state of it. My Summer Car is better optimsed than this. That game is made by a single crazy Finnish guy in his bedroom. The only thing that makes this worse is the number of people who give these cunts money. It encourages other start-up companies to formulate a terribly made hunk of piss game that they pay some rabid, autistic twitch streamer to play to get interest. 

You shouldn't have to have that, you're right, and funnily enough, you DON'T NEED THAT. Put the graphics on low, it doesn't matter what the game looks like no one plays it for that, even if it looked fucking spectacular everyone would put the graphics on low anyway. My Summer Car is not a well designed game, it's charm doesn't rely on intelligent game design or good mechanics, it relies simply on autistic virgins caring too much about cars.

This game, and many others like it are all terrible. And the only people to blame are the consumers themselves. How have we let this become the standard of 2017s most popular games? F2P games have a much better system, where they optimise their games to run on most PCs and take their money by micro-transactions; I even hate that, but at least their games are somewhat playable. (Not all F2P games)

You have yet to outline any reasons as to why this game is "terrible" or even just "bad". This game IS playable. Yeah only F2P games optimise for all PCs, you're completely right. That's because they make their money by having the widest player base possible and because the game is free people that don't spend that much money on their PC or PC gaming will play it, meaning it has to optimised for potatoes. The advertised minimum requirements are completely reasonable. I have slightly above them and the game runs fine.

7bdf6d6f5d.png

No this isn't a bait. This is #RealTalk. Seriously guys, look what you are doing to the gaming industry. £30 for Arma, £25 for DayZ, £20 for H1Z1, £25 for PUBG. That's £100 you've all spent. Multiply that by the number of people in your position and then you can see why this keeps happening. 

As of yet the development team of battlegrounds has yet to exhibit ANY anti-consumer practices or attitudes, as soon as they do I will completely agree with you, but as of now you have absolutely no grounds to complain about this game. The problem with the games industry is not early access, it's day 1 DLC, season passes and the games media.

"yeah but we like playing it" - Game mods do this for free. Until someone can reliably make this work by spending some quality time optimising it, stick to those.

You just complained about Arma, which is the only game which has a decent battle royal mod. Nice one.

2 weeks later people still chucking their toys out the pram about what others choose to play in their own free time :hmm: 

Also props to @Jak and @VENGA BUS who are both masterbaiting furiously refreshing this thread getting ready to +rep anyone moaning about it. 

Edited by Fluxy

41 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

2 weeks later people still chucking their toys out the pram about what others choose to play in their own free time :hmm: 

Also props to @Jak and @VENGA BUS who are both masterbaiting furiously refreshing this thread getting ready to +rep anyone moaning about it. 

dw id be salty too if id spent 25 quid on a game to realise it was the exact same 25 quid game id bought 3 times in the past xDDDDDD

get absolutely scammed by a nigerian prince m8

Edited by Lewis

funny cus ive already spent double the amount of hours on battlegrounds than h1 because it simply is a better, more enjoyable game 

kinda like saying why would you buy dota 2 if you already have league (i know both are free, its just meant as an example), dota 2 is simply a better version of the same concept