Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeLAD

Hola

So many people seem to only read the first post and then just post themselves, it's almost like they don't read...

18 hours ago, GeorgeLAD said:

Venga, fluxy I know :/ the ban wasn't do to with hacking I assure you

I accidentally forgot to close CheatEngine which I used for borderlands to get money, before going on c:ss, it must've picked up that it was open and Boom, vacbanned, I've tried talking to steam support about it but haven't got any luck

Trust me I'm more than pissed that my 7+ year account got banned for a mistake, i've had a lot of shit and banter from it trust me

Oh well accidents happen, there isn't any use complaining about it, I have a separate account for css now :n::feelsbadman:

Also cheat engine won't ban you for leaving a table open for another game unless you tried to use it on cs but oh well guess "accidents" can happen I'm sure :spooky:

Screenshot_20170327-132349.png

Rip Steam profile page :sweat:

20 hours ago, GeorgeLAD said:

Venga, fluxy I know :/ the ban wasn't do to with hacking I assure you

I accidentally forgot to close CheatEngine which I used for borderlands to get money, before going on c:ss, it must've picked up that it was open and Boom, vacbanned, I've tried talking to steam support about it but haven't got any luck

Trust me I'm more than pissed that my 7+ year account got banned for a mistake, i've had a lot of shit and banter from it trust me

Oh well accidents happen, there isn't any use complaining about it, I have a separate account for css now :n::feelsbadman:

I hate to break the bad news, but I don't believe you will ever have luck with STEAM support on that VAC ban. I think it said on their web page that VAC bans are undisputed; once you have it you have it. I can vouch, however, that GeorgeLAD never cheated when I played with him on CS:S. Mistakes happen, all we can do is move on and learn from them.

Edited by Doomblade94
My previous post looked like I was saying he should have an excemption.