Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeLAD

Hola

Hey everyone, a couple of people might have seen me playing or might know me from other places

I'm George, I'm 19 and am studying history at uni

I remember playing on OB CSS JB for a bit around early/mid 2012, although it was my first time playing Jailbreak haha, I don't expect anyone to remember me I didn't really say much and didn't play too much but still it's nice to see this community's still around, didn't know it was still going on cs:go!

See you around :grin:

I can tell you all now this guy will be a great player. I've played with him quite a bit on CS:S and I'll vouch for him that he'll be a fine bloke to play with.

BTW GeorgeLAD it was nice seeing you again last week; it's been quite a while since we last met and I'm glad to see you remembered me :)

Edited by Doomblade94

SonyTwan i've heard about you from css, don't think I actually played when you did but people still mention your name on the servers I play on haha

And thanks doomblade its nice to see you again too :heart:

Venga, fluxy I know :/ the ban wasn't do to with hacking I assure you

I accidentally forgot to close CheatEngine which I used for borderlands to get money, before going on c:ss, it must've picked up that it was open and Boom, vacbanned, I've tried talking to steam support about it but haven't got any luck

Trust me I'm more than pissed that my 7+ year account got banned for a mistake, i've had a lot of shit and banter from it trust me

Oh well accidents happen, there isn't any use complaining about it, I have a separate account for css now :n::feelsbadman:

Welcome back man

Your name seems familiar? I was called "PussInBoots" back in css. Although i joined mid 2012 so I doubt you'll remember me.

But welcome anyway, good to see you back.