Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

What is the laziest thing you've ever done?

title, you can post more than one thing

A few months ago I was going to take the trash out, something that takes less than 2 minutes to get there and come back but I insted decided to drive there because I cba'd to walk. When I told my friends they bursted out laughing at how pathetic that was :glad:

In my defense I was pretty exhausted from the night before that

On another occasion my pillow and blankets were in the living room because I spent the afternoon there watching a movie with my gf. At night, before going to bed, I went there to get them but I decided to just sleep on the couch because I was too tired to take everything back to my bedroom. 

Edited by Blyss

Sometimes when I want the lights out in my room I scream to my brother in the next room that I want to tell him something important, when he arrives I go "can you shut the lights out thanks" He then proceeds leaving my room shutting the lights out but leaves the door open which is even worse......

10 hours ago, Revan The Dragon said:

Live, more than likely.
I mean come on, I think we all know how awful my game hours on Steam make me look. 25k+ hours across video games on PC alone. That's about 3 years roughly, on a 7 year old account

I just had a quick scout of your profile - 327h past 2 weeks, don't you turn the computer off at night? 

Regardless, that's a nutty profile dude, that comment and screenshot count.

9 hours ago, Lewis said:

I just had a quick scout of your profile - 327h past 2 weeks, don't you turn the computer off at night? 

Regardless, that's a nutty profile dude, that comment and screenshot count.

When I sleep the computer goes off, but I don't sleep a lot due to insomnia. Nothing better to do so I waste my time on games.

-When I was youngster playing runescape in my room, I used to get my mum to make me a drink and place it on the highest stair she could reach for me to come to collect - because firstly I was too lazy to go and make one, secondly I wanted it delivered as close as possible. Ultimate no xp waste.

-Another one was in about year 11 - mummy used to wake me up again because no one wakes up naturally for school and alarms don't budge me - I proceeded to go for my daily morning shower. (Bit of context old house shower room was literally a small room with a bit to chill - mirror, shelf etc - then the shower cubicle). I used to take my duvet into the room and chill there because I was so tired from gaming the night before - I proceeded to legitimately fall asleep and was woken to my mum banging on the shower room door thinking I'd died/drowned in the shower.

-My record - which I don't think many here may beat - is that I woke up at 8.15am and was legitimately sitting in class for registration at 8.28am. I had slept on the sofa, sprawled off into my uniform laid out for me, got driven to school about 15 mins walk away.

-I swear there was one time where I forgot to take the dog out for a walk, knew my mum would be mad at me - so I left my shoes by the door and my coat in a different position and the dog lead moved onto the counter so it looked like I had - more smart than lazy tbh.

-I also used to demand to travel to primary school on my scooter - but would give up half way through tiredness or boredom so my mum/dad would have to carry it for the remainder of the journey

Maybe will edit this as think of more - they're all fairly old things tbh, since my girlfriend came along I'm a new man.

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

-I swear there was one time where I forgot to take the dog out for a walk, knew my mum would be mad at me - so I left my shoes by the door and my coat in a different position and the dog lead moved onto the counter so it looked like I had - more smart than lazy tbh.

when I fell asleep and skipped school i used to do something similar. I would take a shower IF I still had 1-2 hours before my mom came (otherwise she would know that I took a shower right before she arrived), have breakfast and leave the mess on top of the kitchen table - she knows I always leave home at the last second so that would make her think that I didn't have time to clean it up because i had to take the bus - leave my wallet and keys on some random place just like I usually do when I come back from school and finally make a ball out of a random pair of pants so it looks like I used them and throw them at my living rooms couch.

sometimes she would still suspect me but she's a fucking genius. I guess it still worked everytime.

when I skipped gym lessons (I would always end with a 30min-1h swim) I would do the same plus sprinkle some water all around my towel and shorts so it looks like I used them but they're almost dry already and finally drench my underwear. For extra points I would completely fuck up my hair after taking a shower which is how my hair looks like after the gym.

good times, now I don't have to come up with these schemes :(

edit: this could actually make a good thread - best lies that you had to tell to your parents/whoever you live with , I had to pull off with the craziest schemes back when I started to go out at night and smoking/drinking and I'm sure other people also have some good ones

Edited by Blyss