Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

What is the laziest thing you've ever done?

I use to wake up at 8am and walk around in the woods for an hour until they went to work at 9 and then went home & played on the PC all day because I couldn't be arsed to go to my College.One time I had a half-day, but I couldn't be arsed, and I could hear them waking up, so I quickly jumped out of bed & threw myself into the Garage and stayed quiet for about 20 minutes until they headed off before heading back in.

Never handed in any of my work & scraped by doing the least amount of words & pages, as well as the least amount of photo's required and went for the extra score by doing all the Media Out-Of-College (trip to Berlin, BBC broadcasting studio in Birmingham but instead sneaking out with 3 others & hanging out in the bullring all day)

63% Attendance, at least 3/4 my work not handed in, and I still got a 3P(Triple Pass), lol

A friends laziness

Scraped by all his GCSE's, fucking all of them up, 2 C's, rest are D's.

Kid takes Physical Education for his College Course, gets highest marks in it, got the least amount of points to do Politics at a University, and managed to land a internship at the American Embassy and is a little tory rat lol. 

Was watching some YouTube on my phone, laying in bed after waking up one day. All of a sudden I needed to take a piss. I wasn't arsed to walk all of the 4 meters I have to my bathroom so instead I walked 0.5 meters to my PC chair (it has wheels on it). I sat down on the chair, pushed myself over to the bathroom, sat down on the toilet to piss and went back to bed the same way to watch YouTube for another hour before finally getting up.

On 30/04/2017 at 01:16, Twiixtor said:

Was watching some YouTube on my phone, laying in bed after waking up one day. All of a sudden I needed to take a piss. I wasn't arsed to walk all of the 4 meters I have to my bathroom so instead I walked 0.5 meters to my PC chair (it has wheels on it). I sat down on the chair, pushed myself over to the bathroom, sat down on the toilet to piss and went back to bed the same way to watch YouTube for another hour before finally getting up.

Inspiring hundreds.