Sign in to follow this  
Twiixtor

CS:GO 3/15/2017 Update - New Case, Knife Skins, Map etc.

Got some deep thinking into it yesterday before I slept, and thought about the different bombsites on maps and how they're all geared towards holding it, Canals is promoting a new playstyle, a more utility type instead of the boring smoke then wait for them to rush, its more engaging than most maps in roster right now and quickly becoming my favorite.

With the operation update, i bet there is gonna be 1 new utility, Mark my words on this boys,

I enjoy canal and its fast play style with SMGs but i think that is because i came from cod where it is way more fast paced than cs.

However it doesn't work in cs. When i have a rifle i feel going to B is just a death sentence. Also If you control the middle courtyard it is very easy to win the round on CT.

love the new skins from the case, not sure about the map, needs some work, glitches here and there.  Have they patched the glitch where you sort of get above the map?

Edited by Toby.

12 hours ago, Toby. said:

love the new skins from the case, not sure about the map, needs some work, glitches here and there.  Have they patched the glitch where you sort of get above the map?

Got patched today morning, so far we just need CT spawn adjusted, or t spawn moved a little back and map is perfect? maybe remove the scaffolding on b site under bridge, or switch it to other side

On 3/17/2017 at 06:56, ҉NuclearGamer said:

With the operation update, i bet there is gonna be 1 new utility, Mark my words on this boys,

they thought it was a good idea to add this awful map, i wouldn't be surprised if the new utility was the tactical awareness grenade

you know the one you use to look through walls?

4 minutes ago, Kai said:

they thought it was a good idea to add this awful map, i wouldn't be surprised if the new utility was the tactical awareness grenade

you know the one you use to look through walls?

If that gets added, honest to god I'm quitting csgo, 1 more quote @Blyss