Sign in to follow this  
Lucy

Hey (Introduction - Culy)

Hey, i'm Lucy (Culy) and i'm 15 from South Wales (Yes, i fuck sheep. Specifically one called Geoffrei or Rachel ;) ).

I only started gaming last year as until then I did not own any type of console or PC. I don't play as many games as i used to, due to the fact that i am spending most of my time reading, sleeping or studying - as I have exams soon, and I also have a laptop that can only run a meager amount of games.  However i will still occasionally play a few games depending on who is playing it with me. I mostly play Gmod or LoL although i'm pretty bad, as anyone who has played with me can confirm this. I watch anime quite a bit but not enough to make me a weeb. Some of you may know me from ts as I've been on there (with the kool krew in one of the generic or mix rooms) for a few months but haven't made an account until now. I'm not sure what I want to do in the future but I hope to go into Writing or Tattooing.  I listen to a variety of music from Alternative rock to Indie pop and occasionally Heavy metal, and am pretty much listening to music 24/7. I like to draw and design and plan on using those talents for a future job. Once my exams are out of the way I will try and play on the actual OB servers and I was introduced to OB by two idiots called Marsh and R1sk (Don't kill me). I will do pretty much anything for a teacake and i'm consistently nice if you are.

Thanks for reading. :spooky:

Edited by Luxtra

Welcome to the forums  welsh grill. Come jailbreak sometime maybe, it might not be your cup of tea, but you like GMod so idk

Edited by Toby.

27 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

I wonder how many pages this intro thread is going to get too...:hmm:

Kidding. Welcome to the forums, what sort of books do you like to read? 

Either fantasy, thriller or horror, I do like some romance and historical fiction too and my favourite books are The Perks of being a Wallflower, and The Lovely Bones

2 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

Have you read this? 

https://www.waterstones.com/book/the-girl-with-all-the-gifts/m-r-carey/9780356500157 

If you haven't I highly recommend it. 

I haven't read it but i'm pretty sure I've heard of it and ill read it when i get the chance.

░░▄░░░▄░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▀█░█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█░░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▄▄▄░▄░░░▄░░▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄░
█░░░░█░░░█░█░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█
█░▀█░█░░░█░░▀▀▄░░░█░░░█▀▀▀█
░▀▀▀░░▀▀▀░░▄▄▄▀░░░▀░░░▀░░░▀