Sign in to follow this  
TheLoneLynx

Ban Request (Raw) (RESOLVED)

Ban Request:

Player Name: Raw

SteamID: 76561198142959460

Why should he be banned: Abusing powers of a mod. People were getting very loud in game in and talking over the commander. I couldn't here what he was saying and Raw (the only mod on at the time) was doing nothing about it. So i asked twice if he could just mute t's briefly. He then issued me a 5 minute mute and said that i was not following his commands. I began to question why i was muted and became very angry at the blatant abuse of his powers. At which point he decided it would be appropriate to kick me from the server whilst i was still alive and still  playing the round. 

Evidence: 

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge): 10/03/17

Hi Lynx,

The reason i gave you a mute was because i warned everyone on the server to don't use their mic if it is not game related or if they are dead, because as you noticed yourself it was turning into an aidsfest on the server. People were constantly talking over the warden and tallked while they were dead, making it hard for the warden to give proper commands to the t's. A few minutes back i also warned several people not to backseat mod. Unfortunately you don't have it recorded that i gave out the warning to everyone on the server which was about 15-30 seconds before you got the clip. You say that i was doing nothing about it, i defenitly was dealing with the situation because i gave out that warning earlier and it calmed down a bit after.

You are known with the rules so you should keep yourself on the rules, and my warning was very clear. You continued to talk over the warden which was not contributing to the situation on the server. Also it doesn't help me if people tell me what to do to ''just mute all the t's" and it doesn't help others if people keep talking. You could have used chat to say it, to keep the mic usage down. It defenitly was quiter on the server after you recieved the mute. After you recieved the mute, you kept complaining towards me and make me out for an idiot and calling me a shitmod where you also should know better. You tell that i was angry and blatantly abusing my powers. I was not angry at all, and i answered why i gave u the mute. That you started to take the piss on me, didn't help you. That's the reason why i've kicked you. After all i'm still volunteering to keep the servers playable and help the community.

I hope that this makes it clear for you why i gave the mute, and i am conviced that it was justified. If you have any further questions, or wish to talk about it with somebody else or me, you could contact me or any smod+ trough any platform.

-Raw