Sign in to follow this  
IrishChamp

You're trapped on a desert island with two companions from OB for 1 year. Who do you choose and why?

Gaffer, because his diminutive stature would allow him to get under the legs of large beasts, and Weezy, who's also quite small, I'd throw on top of the large beast to attack from above whilst I fight it from the front. Gaffer's albinoism would also frighten off any natives and predators.

They're also resourceful trade kind of people, who are very practical, combined with my abstract thinking, would allow for good team work and problem solving. Weezy can speak Dutch in case any stranded East India Company guys are there.

Also it'd be a funny as fuck, retarded Gilligan's Island kind of gig. They can grow weed and I can ferment coconut juice so we can trashed all the time. 

There are are others I wanted to pick too. But I had to go with the original three musketeers. Jak is a runner up but I think if he and I were with anyone else on the island, the third person would top themselves from the endless snarky shiteating comments we'd make. If I picked Mintlou, he might end up getting clubbed to death by me and whoever else I picked, though he would be very practical due to his gardening skills and general kind of pragmatic outlook. Mint and Jak are my runners up but narrowly missed out for the above reasons. They'd be my third and fourth.

Also LMFAO Irish. I lold hard

Edited by VENGA BUS