Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Conor

Outbreak's 5th Anniversary: Results

The Results
Sorry for the delay but after that long day of events here are all the results...

XtZ91At.png - Minigames Multigames
Here are the top 3 players on Minigames by score each will receive 500 credits on JB and OB Champ Tag.   

First - Toby   

• K:12
  • A:3
  • D:16
  • S:35

Joint-Second - Mitch    

• K:11
  • A:4
  • D:11
  • S:32

Joint-Second - Gerald 

• K:8
  • A:4
  • D:16
  • S:32

P26xiwC.png - Surf Combat

Here are the top 3 players on Surf by score each will receive 500 credits on JB and OB Champ Tag.

Fist - Nick   

• K:22
  • A:9
  • D:4
  • S:53

Second - Mintlou    

• K:19
  • A:1
  • D:7
  • S:39

Third - Finnley

• K:15
  • A:2
  • D:4
  • S:34

EL9s3Bx.png - Minigames Deathrun

Winners from Deathrun are:

• Weezy
  • Cereal
  • Ginger

Each will receive 500 JB Credits and OB Event Champ.

UFArQAP.png - Minecraft

Part 1 Building Scores TL

TL            Chris            Flash            Rachel            Thunder  
Base           8                  8                   4                     0
Stable          7                  8                   6                     6
Library           0                 0                   3                     4

Part 2 Battle for the Flags

TL                                                  Chris            Flash            Rachel            Thunder  
Flags Captured                                   0                  1                  0                      1    
Order of elimination                           1st               N/A               2nd                  3rd                                     

Overall congratulations for Flash's team for Winning especially when they were a player down, each member of Flash's team will receive OB Event Champ and 500 credits. 

2RUoo67.png - Jailbreak New Vs Old

For the Old CT's vs New CT'S the winning team is...

Spoiler

No-one :( maybe next time 

Overall I felt it was quite even both teams had their positives and negatives so I will be giving both Captains 1000 credits and they can decide who helped or hindered their team the most.

Jailbreak MVP's: (200 Credits per MVP)

Venga | Sovman | Quake x2 | Rachel | Ginger | Joji | Major | Cereal

Just want to say a big thanks to everyone that turned and got involved, especially to the people who were ready and on time makes events so much easier when people are ready and waiting, another thank you to everyone that was able to stay around for the delayed Jailbreak event :y: 

Congratulations to the winners of the events, I'm sure you had a great time. Unfortunately I have to voice my concerns about this event, concerns we usually don't have to worry about but this time it must be said. Please communicate as much as possible to the community when an event is being hosted. For example myself and a few others tried messaging you about joining the events however each and every one of us were completely blanked, a simple Yes or No would have been sufficient. Personally I am insulted that you did this and I am disappointed because it ruined what could have been a very interesting event.

I do not wish to make this a discussion, just a point to consider when planning future events.