Sign in to follow this  
Jak

General Chat

Woke up around 45 minutes ago but only deciding to roll out of bed now. 

Going to go downstairs and grab a quesadilla from the Mexican place below me for breakfast/lunch. 

Got around 7k words to write for Wednesday for the first draft of my dissertation...FUN TIMES! 

I like this thread. 

@Jamie what're you doing at the weekend?

@VENGA BUS nah Tina the mayor can fuck off. Top news about the sausage rolls though, love those little bastards.

ever had a sausage roll melt? Wrap a sausage roll in slices of cheese, then sandwich between two end slices of bread (the crust slices) with loads of ketchup. Dry fry in a pan, just as you would a grilled cheese. Fucking unbelievable.

Glad to hear we are on the road to recovery veng. It can be a long journey but it is one we all must make. Double banger roll is top notch. 

My quesadilla was absolutely lit, I also asked for the extra hot salsa cause Im a big boy. Also just finished buy tickets for DJEZ to celebrate handing in my first draft...gon be good.    

2 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

My quesadilla was absolutely lit, I also asked for the extra hot salsa cause Im a big boy. Also just finished buy tickets for DJEZ to celebrate handing in my first draft...gon be good.    

Hope shit like this isn't in your dissertation mate. If you need a proof reader I will genuinely lend you my eyes :)

53 minutes ago, Rory said:

still hungover/drunk from last night

today is gonna be looooooooooooooooooooooong

embalagem1.png

this was my best friend on new years, spent a couple of days at friends house and we used to take a pill every morning. ngl this shit does miracles

consider buying it if you have this in ireland 

5 hours ago, Blyss said:

embalagem1.png

this was my best friend on new years, spent a couple of days at friends house and we used to take a pill every morning. ngl this shit does miracles

consider buying it if you have this in ireland 

Yes Blyss, everywhere else sells these backdoor ratchet ass favela meds. I think Rory will stick to the berroca and not get aids