Sign in to follow this  
Jak

General Chat

Sometimes there are things I want to post about that don't really deserve their own topic, and because they're kind of a passing thought I don't want to post in another thread and make that one go off the rails and get closed...

I'm making this thread that begins with no topic of conversation so that it can't be taken off topic, and people can post things that might pop into their head without having to spam the forums. We can just have some "general chat".

Here's something to immediately counter-act all the sniffing that some members may do when they read this (works for 40 hours):

51iNz21Dx9L._SY300_.jpg.c68ff52b36e628f9

So yeah, lets generally chat. It's about time for me to leave for work, what's up with you guys?

49 minutes ago, iZac said:

Currently at school on very little sleep because I had up stay up until midnight finishing coursework.  I'm not looking forward to French as I'm four weeks behind on homework, but other than that it's all good :y: What do you work as?

That's bad times. What's your favourite subject?

I'm an Account Manager at a marketing firm, I basically make sure our clients are happy and the minions in the office are doing what the fuck they should be. And browse Reddit all day.

31 minutes ago, Liutvi Mestan said:

I just took the biggest shit.

Nice! Where does it rate on the Bristol Stool Chart? Please use the abridged OB version, ranging from @MintIou for very soft and wet to @Biggles for firm, tough to expel.

I just did a wee that was lime green, love a berocca in the morning.

50 minutes ago, Rory said:

vaping in the disabled toilet in work atm

Considering pints tonight but idk yet, what are your weekend plans Jak?

vn bro

No real plans, will be drinking and playing video games tonight though.

32 minutes ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

My lips are chaffed for no fucking reason, i need help.

Blistex is your new bff, get some,

53 minutes ago, Rory said:

actually browsing amazon atm. Kinda want to go Ethernet after testing it last night and getting 100down. No idea how I would cable manage a 30m cable though

Get a TP Link, you just connect one to your router and one to your computer and you get stable, fast speeds. I did it after wifi issues for years and now I don't have to think about internet.

We're paying for 250down but nobody gets that, even on wired.

Here's my speed from my computer upstairs using a TP-Link

vYIjD6O.png

Also here's the one I got if you want one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B016ZZAVYI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 minute ago, IrishChamp said:

Get a TP Link, you just connect one to your router and one to your computer and you get stable, fast speeds. I did it after wifi issues for years and now I don't have to think about internet.

We're paying for 250down but nobody gets that, even on wired.

Here's my speed from my computer upstairs using a TP-Link

vYIjD6O.png

Also here's the one I got if you want one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B016ZZAVYI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Perfect.

Just got Amazon Prime today so next day delivery on this bad boy.

uni was boring, spent the whole time trying to find a song that i heard on the radio but i can't remember the lyrics

no1 wants to go to liquid dnb today even though it's only a 2h set and then it's mostly mainstream and jump up which is what they like :(

shoutbox