Sign in to follow this  
Jak

General Chat

2 hours ago, Jak said:

Nice! Where does it rate on the Bristol Stool Chart? Please use the abridged OB version, ranging from @MintIou for very soft and wet to @Biggles for firm, tough to expel.

was not even near mintlaw it was hard like boggals 8/10 

Just as a brief update, I've had a bacon sandwich (on white with red) and half a pack of double chocolate Maryland cookies for breakfast. At 1pm I will be going to the pub for a liquid lunch then doing fuck all for the rest of the afternoon, before going to the shop for hard liquor on the way home.

Has anyone ever thought about how weird it would be if they had scales instead of skin?

2 hours ago, Rory said:

actually browsing amazon atm. Kinda want to go Ethernet after testing it last night and getting 100down. No idea how I would cable manage a 30m cable though

I had to pull through a cable 30m aswell, it's a bit of a pain in the ass but totally worth it. Had to drill some holes in the walls aswell.

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

Get a TP Link, you just connect one to your router and one to your computer and you get stable, fast speeds. I did it after wifi issues for years and now I don't have to think about internet.

We're paying for 250down but nobody gets that, even on wired.

Here's my speed from my computer upstairs using a TP-Link

vYIjD6O.png

Also here's the one I got if you want one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B016ZZAVYI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've been using one and it was working fine for the first week but now it randomly stops working for a few secs. It never happened while playing but it's really annoying, steam keeps disconnecting every 5mins....

Got a cable already so hopefully I can take care of that this weekend

I'm decided on a bacon and egg sandwich. Got drunk with an old friend and Matt last night and I feel like I've drank a litre of finely crushed glass. I'll report my wellbeing post-sandwich.

Also, walking to the cafe, I was accosted by children who were literally just shouting memes at me. They could sense my weakness and I had no choice but to just walk on whilst they yelled 'what are those' and 'hey Daniel'.

1 hour ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

Pizza with pineapples or without? got both lmao

Obviously without, easy question. Next??????? :hmm:

1 minute ago, VENGA BUS said:

I'm decided on a bacon and egg sandwich. Got drunk with an old friend and Matt last night and I feel like I've drank a litre of finely crushed glass. I'll report my wellbeing post-sandwich.

Also, walking to the cafe, I was accosted by children who were literally just shouting memes at me. They could sense my weakness and I had no choice but to just walk on whilst they yelled 'what are those' and 'hey Daniel'.

Bacon and egg, classic combo. I also like that you've literally become Mark from Peep Show with the kids shouting at you.

I'm at the pub now and will be fielding any further questions for the next hour or so.

2 minutes ago, Mintlou said:

I just ate one of those new bacon burger things at McDonald's. It was OK.

The one with big mac sauce?

Keep seeing adverts for em, I haven't been in McDonalds in such a long time though. Will probs just be disappointing.