Sign in to follow this  
Rory

What do you want from OB?

We talked about ARK.

I got pissed because it popped up out of nowhere when the community craved a surf/minigames server. If the communication was better on that, the moaning would have been less severe I think. It just appeared over a weekend because the admin and his friends got the game. Then I think there was some later advertisement. 

That pissed me and others off when we were told that a surf server was taking so long to set up, then saw ARK. 

17 hours ago, Chris Lord said:

Maybe he has achieved more than you have in his life. Maybe your mother thought you were going to be a president, but all you do is moan about how stupid humanity is. This place is far, FAR from perfect. But good things are happening each day on this planet you call "gay". And instead of writing stupid comments, you should live your life. Enjoy the life you got. This may be your only life, and we could die tomorrow, today, in a week, in a month etc. Those were my 2 coins.

were u at a rugby party when you wrote this

22 hours ago, Sniffles said:

-Servers for trendy things (I know a lot of people recently got into minecraft)

Minecraft has always and will always divide the community between players on that server. Happened the last two times until people realised that it was getting a little bit stupid.

eg "Members making channels, locking them and sitting in there for hours and hours on end instead of integrating with the community and playing."

big no no