Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

Thorben/Gumzter introduction

22 minutes ago, Echo said:

I may be wrong, but i swear ive seen u in some of keyori's old videos...

You aren't wrong. Been 2 years since the last almighty Thorben video. Surely OP will deliver :spooky:

Welcome back bruddah, we'll have to play LoL (if I can be bothered to update it) and eat chicken some time xoxo

This is an introduction post, not some place for you to shitlord spam. It's about time some people grew up, there's an obvious difference between humourous/ironic content and being a twat forum-wide.

Ironically it's mostly people over the age of 20 who are the worst culprits, also ex staff... :hmm:

This was directed mostly at the people whose posts I had to delete, but can be seen elsewhere - and tbh it needs to stop. Staff shouldn't have to consider moderating every fucking thread they come across because the same individuals refuse to post decently.

Back to Guled's intro: You lied @ThorbenBAMF, you weren't the only black person - remember Frostie??? :devil:

Hello there Guled, personally never heard of you before but you seem like a funny guy who knows what he is talking about. Enjoy you stay my friend !