Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

Thorben/Gumzter introduction

Started playing on the server a few days ago. The concept of jailbreak is a bit new to me but it's pretty fun so far. I didn't know you had to be under 13 to be CT so I had to switch off. I feel like that should be in the rules? I've been looking around the forums a bit. Mintlou seems quite smart. Why isn't he a mod? Or is it member you get first? Not realIy sure? I've seen more mods than members on the server so It could go either way. Saw a group called veterans. Looked pretty cool. How long do you have to play to join it? I noticed the only girl on the server had a Champ tag? I figured minorities get their own custom tags to make them feel special. In that case I'd like the tag Pimp. I saw you guys had a teamspeak server. I thought I would jump on and say helly to the people playing jailbreak and chilling in TS. Then I noticed not a single one of the people on TS was on the JB server? I did see Mintlou though. Not a mod on TS either. What a shame. I think your Teamspeak is glitched. I hear a lot of random sounds all the time. Sometimes 1 guys mic activates but 3 different voices come out saying wierd stuff. Disturbing. 

Jokes aside!!! 

Thought I would say hello since I have been playing a bit on the server the last few days. For the new people. Name is Guled. I've been on and off the community since 2012. Looking forward to getting to know you all and to respark some of the old memories with the vets. (Gibe vet pls). Not much else to say that I haven't said in the other 2-3 reintroductions I have made. I currenly work as a manager in a hotdog stand with mentally disabled people (not sure if that's the PC way of saying it but it is in Denmark). I work at a nightclub and I work as a caregiver in a activity center for the mentally and physically disabled. Starting uni at some point next year. As the only black person to step foot in OB management back in the day, my one and only job was to give my opinion on what was and wasn't racist. Good times.

GUMZTER! What's lit my dude. 

I hear word was a flutter that you had returned, at least to say hello. Your pretty much bang on with your assessment of the place, but it hasn't really changed toooo much. Core group is still here for the most part and some of new kids aren't actually all that bad either...

Welcome back Gumzter!

You entered TS at a bad time if we're honest. There are loads of sound clips of people floating around that are horrifically out-of-context. I thought you left after hearing a nasty one...

I've been mod and back since you've been away. I am sort of trying to become part of the staff team again, but at the moment it seems they're after people who actually play JB, rather than people who want to try new ideas for Outbreak as a whole. Whatever suits them at the moment I suppose.

I'm online pretty much everyday going about my business, so whenever you want someone to hate illegals with I'm your guy.

Not seen or heard of you before, but from what the rest of these peeps are saying you sound like a really nice and friendly guy. 

Very nice intro back, looking forward to see you round :)