Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Help me name my M9.

Hello y'all. 

First of all I want to caveat this post saying I am no way trying to show off my "lit" skins. Pretty much everyone knows I have a decent inventory by now that I acquired through several years of being very financially irresponsible and making some downright stupid decisions. This was something I just traded for.

Anyway, moving on. I traded my Karambit Marble Fade plus some other small stuff for an M9 Crimson Web, I loved the marble fade but I'd had it for almost a year and fancied a change. Catchy and unique name tags is something I have always been a big fan of, I really think it lends identity to your weapon and helps form "this is mine" kinda thing. Normally it takes me a few days to come up with something I like, but this time, I was thinking I'd love to hear some ideas from the community!

Also to give something back, the person who submits the answer I like the most will get a case and key of their choice! so dont say im not good to you :) who knows, maybe the  winner will need to make their own "name my knife" thread if they get very lucky.

If you interested, this is the knife in question, although im sure you all know what one looks like. 

4af376469011336bf478940bac7d157f.jpg     

Edited by Fluxy