Jamie

Conor has left OB. Build your own fantasy admin team - play now!

Scenario: Conor has left OB. From the member base, build a squad who YOU think would run the community successfully. Please avoid trolling. Give reasons for picks and use the current format (owner-ha-admin etc etc).

Owner

Unseen (would make a very good owner due to balanced, thought out approaches to every problem)

Head-Admin

- Jaydog (decent guy who would make a good wingman for unseen due to being both fun and serious).

Admin (2 max)

Gunstar (has the experience already)

SMOD (3 max)

- Pepe (has the experience already)
- SonyTwan (has the experience already)
- Jamie (has the experience already)

Mod (10 max)

- Mintlou (can make OB great again by starting from the bottom)
- Raw (already mod and decent)
- Pasickle (decent guy)
- No Good (very good server mod)
- Weezy (experience and fun)
- Eraser (FUN)
- giant_cheesepuff (tech guy)
- Cereal (decent kiddo with alot of potential)
- lewis (lad)

TEMPLATE:

Spoiler

Owner

Head-Admin

Admin (2 max)

-

SMOD (3 max)

- 

Mod (10 max)

-
-

Edited by Jamie

Owner

- UnSeen

Head-Admin

- Gunstar

Admin (2 max)

- Daffy

- Cheesepuff

SMOD (3 max)

- IrishChamp
- JayDog
- Substick

Mod (10 max)

- Jamie                                             
- Fxden
- Pasickle
- No Good
- Skillershark
- Blyss
- Skill
- Pepe
- Thunder                                                                                                                                                                                               - Twiixtor        

Explanation: Nothing of the Admin+ section needs to be explained imo, obvious choices. The questionable choice of me as an S.Mod, I'll explain; Even though I'm regarded as a pretty big troll these days, I think I proved my worth as a Mod and if I needed to step up to the plate for OB I'd do it. 
The Mods are a bunch of grinders who will get hours and keep JB clean.

Edited by IrishChamp

Owner

Mintlou -Need someone with a bit of initiative around here

Head-Admin

- Jamie - Knows Outbreak better than anyone else. Makes good decisions about members and events

Admin (2 max)

Venga & UnSeen - Venga is HR, a very strong side-arm for the admin team. Essential for helping keep standards high and the players in check. UnSeen has proven himself loyal and very reliable as a moderator, he and Venga would work well

SMOD (3 max)

- Lewis - Says it how it is, knows OB very well and would definatley make the right choices.
- giant_cheesepuff - Technical support and idea giver. Cheesepuff is practical and knows how to make stuff happen given the right circumstances
- Gunstar - Another technical guy, Gunstar is talented with people and with servers. Very versatile and just perfect for this position 

Mod (10 max)

• IrishChamp - Slave
  • Rory - Part time slave
  • Pasickle - slave
  • Weezy - Chilled slave
  • Eraser - PMA slave
  • Pepe - Fat slave
  • SonyTwan - Gay slave
  • Cereal - Young slave
  • Raw - Quiet slave who knows the skiddy side
  • Blyss - Getting realer every single day. I think Blyss would give some good input for community improvement.

There will be no special privileges, no matter which uni you go to.

Edited by Mintlou

Owner

Gaffer (has done it before, nice to people, very diplomatic, once paid in a load of dosh)

Head-Admin

- Conor (has a deep voice and knows the tech side, talks about OB through Game of Thrones references. +1)

Admin (2 max)

venga (has done it before, good with power, doesn't abuse)

- Biggles (fair and impartial, has done it before)

SMOD (3 max)

- Mintlou (positive guy, will act as mentor to mods about how to behave)

Mod (10 max)

- Unseen (not v. smart, competent grunt but no leadership potential)
- Jamie (same as Unseen)
- SonyTwan (good judgement, nice person, integrated into JB - potential for leadership development too given his positive attitude)
- Rory (good hours when he was mod)
- Pingu (gets on with the younger members really well)
- Rachel (diversity quota. We need a sheila on the team. She will be glass ceillinged however)
- Brandon (24/7 pugs JB. +1)
- Marshmallow Fluff (his minions at the bottom of TS might actually integrate if this happens)
- Fluxy (smokes weed, is chill, can cut down rebels against the leadership team from his high horse)
- repper1 (haven't seen a lot of him on TS or JB but he's friendly and always giving out honor)

Owner

Owner

- Unseen - Easy choice

Head-Admin

- Gunstar - Even though he isn't very active at the minute i still think he has always been suited to this role.

Admin (2 max)

- Cheesepuff - Tech guy 
- Biggles - Says it like it is kinda guy 

SMOD (3 max)

- Raw - Time in staff showed me he is ready for the step up
- Weezy - Easy choice
- Jamie - Kinda easy choice

Mod (10 max)

- Mintlou - Has no life, always online to help out
- Rory - IRA Pertection
- Jordan  - Can help spot the hackers
- Eraser - PMA
- Finley - Seen nothing wrong with him in staff atm
- Desi retard  -Seen nothing wrong with him
- Heineken -  Abuse aside was a good mod, with good judgement and laid back approach
- Substick - Gotta have the Nubdick in team
- Gopnik  - Would be so funny in meetings
- Brandon  - Why not

Edited by Jaydog!

Owner

- Liutvu (Best owner ive ever seen, will run community into ground, 10/10)

Head-Admin

- Gaffer (Know's what he's doing, very logical, lots of experience, always follows rules)

Admin (2 max)

- Rory (Very hard to trigger, can take anything without responding)

- Mintlou (Not a racist Guy)

SMOD (3 max)

- Venga (Also not a racist guy)

- Jamie (Best soundboard EU)

- Conor (Seen him him do very well as a mod)

Mod (10 max)

- Jak (Difficult to trigger, Thick Skin)

- Sony (Sexiest man on OB)

- Irish (Idk)

- Heineken (makes a 10/10 mod)

- Mitch (meme)

- Brandon (Also very difficult to trigger)

- Headhunter (Very serious guy, knows what he's doing)

- Chus (very smart/clever)

- Lewis (Not a troll)

Very serious list, please take me seriously.

Edited by ItsInsurgent

I've chosen to do mine differently.

Owner

- Unseen (Pretty Obvs)

Head-Admin

- Gunstar (Was a good admin and would fit quite nicely into this role)

Admin (2 max)

-Finnley (Creative and only person fit for the role)

SMOD (3 max)

-Cheesepuff (Good with tech could help out with servers)

Mod (10 max)

- Raw (Has been a mod before and was doing good)
- Brand0n (Has been a mod before and was doing good)
- Rachel (Has been a mod before and was doing good)
- Pasickle (Has been a mod before and was doing good)
- Gingerpopper (Has been a mod before and was doing good)
- Skill (Has been a mod before and was doing good)
- Designated Retard (Has been a mod before and was doing good)
- Fxden (Would make a good mod)
- Cereal (Would make a good mod)

Edited by Pepe

Owner

- Unseen (Quite obv)

Head Admin

Gunstar (Great person)

Admin

Substick (Very helpful person, has shown he can do great things)

Finnley (Very creative person who always got a solution)

Smod

Jaydog (Always got an opinion and can explain stuff very well, very helpful person.)

Pepe (Need something to bully, plus has shown me that he can be a great teacher which actually does his stuff.)

Raw (Dutch revolution needs to keep going.)

Mod

Mintlou (Change is good)

GingerPopper (Would be a great slave, makes good atmosphere on the server)

- No Good (Experience + good slave)

Desi (New brandon?)

Cereal (Would do everything to keep his mod, knows alot of ppl within the community and helpful to new players.)

Blyss (In his former glory, yes please.)

Twiix (Bring back giraffe.)

CQCOD (Decent slave, need irish ppl else no mod team and boring meetings)

Rachel (Woo man can be as strong as you.)

*some vet* (Dunno who to put here, anyone who can give good criticism and has alot of ideas.)

Edited by Raw

Owner

- Sniffles: This top lad knows all about what is up. He has maturity far beyond his years and fits in the key demographic of being a white male from a shit market town in Lincolnshire. He has dabbled in geopolitical views of the 'Lewis Barry' end of the spectrum and has my utmost respect.

Head-Admin

- Liutvi: His calm, cool and collected nature makes him perfect for balancing the firm, solid decision making that would be made by Sniffles. His cultural background makes him very open minded and therefore patient. He's never been an issue for anyone in the past so I don't see why it would be an issue for him to pull the community's strings.

Admin 

- Chus: This individual has experience in a particular trade which would allow him to be the staff team's new sniffer dog. Put him straight to admin so he doesn't have to double check with higher staff like our current sniffer dog does.
- Lupha: His technological knowledge and solid common sense make him the only other logical reason for this key role. He would also fund OB all by himself.

SMOD

- Mitch: His empathetic capabilities make him perfect for being a mentor to lower staff and members. His strategic mindset would be perfect for setting out goals for the leadership team.
- HeadHunter: He has watched more Japanese originated cartoons than anyone else, this allows him to be multicultural, gender fluid and also astute at spotting child predators. He would protect the OB flock better than anyone else from this prime role.
- Brandon: Get to why in a moment.

Mod 

- Jamie: So he can serve under the supreme senior moderator Brandon where he belongs. With both inferior CS and moderating ability, he would fit well as the Irish CS God's padawan - perhaps he could make something of himself if he follows in such footsteps. 
- Lewis: Similar subservient role as Jamie but rather than needing improvement in his CS plays, he needs aid from the one who can control his tendencies the best. Lewis clearly has issues controlling his urges both for counter strike and needlessly aggravating others - Brandon can steer him onto the right path.
- Chris Lord: He's not even done his GCSEs yet so he can put a lot of time into the role.
- Keiji: Disability quota for that £57 per month paycheck. Note* Will have to take out an initial £20 and a following £6 per month to purchase and maintain his cage.
- Rory: Has the persistence and motivation to become a long time serving moderator.
- Vemix: Fulfills like 7 different diversity quotas for the £43 monthly paycheck.
- Venga: Ex-Owner back as part of the runt.
- gaffeR: Ex-Owner back as part of the runt.
- Biggles: Ex-Owner back as part of the runt.
- Mintlou: Because this is a fantasy team.

19 minutes ago, UnSeen said:

Owner

- Sniffles: This top lad knows all about what is up. He has maturity far beyond his years and fits in the key demographic of being a white male from a shit market town in Lincolnshire. He has dabbled in geopolitical views of the 'Lewis Barry' end of the spectrum and has my utmost respect.

Head-Admin

- Liutvi: His calm, cool and collected nature makes him perfect for balancing the firm, solid decision making that would be made by Sniffles. His cultural background makes him very open minded and therefore patient. He's never been an issue for anyone in the past so I don't see why it would be an issue for him to pull the community's strings.

Admin 

- Chus: This individual has experience in a particular trade which would allow him to be the staff team's new sniffer dog. Put him straight to admin so he doesn't have to double check with higher staff like our current sniffer dog does.
- Lupha: His technological knowledge and solid common sense make him the only other logical reason for this key role. He would also fund OB all by himself.

SMOD

- Mitch: His empathetic capabilities make him perfect for being a mentor to lower staff and members. His strategic mindset would be perfect for setting out goals for the leadership team.
- HeadHunter: He has watched more Japanese originated cartoons than anyone else, this allows him to be multicultural, gender fluid and also astute at spotting child predators. He would protect the OB flock better than anyone else from this prime role.
- Brandon: Get to why in a moment.

Mod 

- Jamie: So he can serve under the supreme senior moderator Brandon where he belongs. With both inferior CS and moderating ability, he would fit well as the Irish CS God's padawan - perhaps he could make something of himself if he follows in such footsteps. 
- Lewis: Similar subservient role as Jamie but rather than needing improvement in his CS plays, he needs aid from the one who can control his tendencies the best. Lewis clearly has issues controlling his urges both for counter strike and needlessly aggravating others - Brandon can steer him onto the right path.
- Chris Lord: He's not even done his GCSEs yet so he can put a lot of time into the role.
- Keiji: Disability quota for that £57 per month paycheck. Note* Will have to take out an initial £20 and a following £6 per month to purchase and maintain his cage.
- Rory: Has the persistence and motivation to become a long time serving moderator.
- Vemix: Fulfills like 7 different diversity quotas for the £43 monthly paycheck.
- Venga: Ex-Owner back as part of the runt.
- gaffeR: Ex-Owner back as part of the runt.
- Biggles: Ex-Owner back as part of the runt.
- Mintlou: Because this is a fantasy team.

Ah yes I agree 100% although it wouldn't matter about the other staff as within days Outbreak will become a god to the skids and I will rule like the leader I was destined to become.

Edited by Sniffles

Owner

-  The one, the only, Wifeseen/Yungseen/Motherseen/Litseen, whatever you want to call him, the kid is a total god for his patience and diplomacy in all matters OB and if conor had to step down, he is the man I want steering the ship.  

Head-Admin

- Jamie "thorn in the side" Wild, I know Jamie has well enough ability to be a great head admin, he has done it before and did it well and as Mintlou says, knows OB just about as well as anyone. Also hoping the added respect and responsibility would slap him out of his trolly mood and turn his passion into a force for good. 

Admin (2 max)

- Gunstar. Probably one of the most tech literate on the current staff team and thats always a huge help. Everything organisational wise (all the great graphics for the OB csgo tournys) has been spot on with him and I know he is a good'un.

- Wist, I know he isnt really around anymore and probably wont be with future commitments but this is a fantasy team and I still consider him #partoftheshippartofthecrew. Wist always demonstrated a really good manner and tact with people and has an exceptional level of written and spoken communication. I think its always good to have a tech admin and an HR admin and he would fit the latter spot very nicely. Also between him and unseen would we see the most exquisitely written community announcements of all time.    

SMOD (3 max)

- Pepe, does a good job imo, have no complaints towards him. 
- Finnley - same as above, bites a bit too easy sometimes but is good for the community overall. 
-  Substick - I think substick is really good at managing people, knowing how to get the best out of them, so I think a position where he could be looking after the mods would be great. 

Mod (10 max)

- Weezy, a good ts mod, chill and dosent take shit. Actually kicks for aids soundboard usage and I respect that. 
- Eraser, again someone I'd think would be great to keep ts in check, always online, could break up arguments very easily with a simple "HUH, BANZAI" 
-  No good, very good hours on JB, thats important. 
- Cereal, pretty much the same, also I think he is a good kid. 
- Jaydog, pretty balanced and mature person, always thought he was good on the staff team. 
- Skeff, I still think he plays alot of JB, also decent tech knowledge. Think he deserves some recognition for his time here as well.
- Cheesepuff, excellent tech mod no doubt. 
- Venga, I still think, while a bit of a troll sometimes, venga has a really good manner with people and can deal with situations pretty well. I know he dosent play alot of JB but I think his opinions in admin meetings would be valuable. Keeping at mod so he dosent get too out of control.  
- Sony, kinda the same reason as above, mature when he wants to be and im sure has some good insights to give on any issue. 
- Fxden, looking for someone else who probably plays alot of JB and think the guy seems decent.