Jamie

Conor has left OB. Build your own fantasy admin team - play now!

Owner

PAPA LIUTVI MESTAN-RULER OF THE JB KINGDOM AND PROTECTOR OF THE FORUMLAND:beer::y::ok:

-  Head-Admin

NOOBSEEN(NOT ENOUGH BALLS TO BE AN OWNER) 

Admin (2 max)

- JEKPOT:angry: - Knows how to help run a community and will work well with noobzeen

- BigCas(VENGABUS) - big boi, wine drinker and true OG. will manage moneiz well for community 

SMOD (3 max)

- KING MIDGE - potential for future admeen, nice person  good techadmeen
- cheezpufs - computer geek
- mintler - computer geek

Mod (10 max)

- Lewis - the big mexican lion (perf JB mod but big troll and makes kids in mod team cry)
- Boggals - funny sheepman
- Weezy - bonghead chill ts mod and jb\

- KUSHMAISTEER

-E RAY JOD - MEN I PLAYWING 5 MIRAJ, 5MIRAAJ

- Soni twan - jb needs some colourful personalities

- lobster - CRRYBUKETLOBSTERNOOB

- CONORADMEEEN- DEEB VOICE SCARE ALL KIDZ IN JB

- keji - solid geopolitical racist.

- gaffer - drunk man speaks only truth

Edited by Liutvi Mestan

Owner - me because I would have my most trusted besides me.

Admins - fuck your 2 max

Venga - hates trolls never trolls and he knows the ropes as a previous owner and like myself wants the best for the community.

Biggies - been here for years, his attitude is up there with Martin Luther himself, hates racism and would put them down ease.

Jak - this guy has the upmost respect for everyone and no matter how much you annoy him he will never mute you and always listen to reason.

Smod -

Weezy - just the sold purpose he has TS mod, he keeps all the little scrubs from entering the OG channel without going through a strict questionnaire. If he dont like you're gone.

That's it, Jb would be gone. We are now a TS COMMUNITY.

Dont like it and weezy is on you like a tramp on chips and you're gone.

Owner

Unseen

Why not.

Admin

Gunstar 

- Finnley

Both techy, dedicated and creative. 

SMOD 

- Pepe 
- Daffy 
- Jamie
- Raw

A mixture of both experienced Jailbreak veterans and new players. A mature group with people who know how Jailbreak and outbreak functions. 

Mod (10 max)

- Fxden
- Pasickle 
- No Good 
- WeezY
- Strogglok 
- Twiixtor
- Sjnokstaart
- Ginger popper
- Mintlou 

Mostly a group of Jailbreak addicts, with calm personalities and relaxed tendencies who are/would be very sensible with their powers. Mintlou and WeezY would add experience and reign over teamspeak with an iron fist. 

Most of these lists are in an ideal world were people are based on past versions of themselves.

90% of the people on these lists don't even have enough people who enjoy or have an interest in playing JB anymore, the only way this thread makes any sense would be in the context that JB is shutting down with Conor leaving and the community is going in a different direction.

I suppose it shows how out of touch some people are in regards to their thinking of how the mod team would be structured. Troll lists aside obviously.

Cereal probably has the most realistic one so far, could do with a few more JB slaves in the pleb mod section though.

Owner

- Daffy, One of the nicest staff members with the favour of both skids and vets, knows the ins and outs of jailbreak and has experience of staffing. Will act as good cop

Head-Admin

- Mintlou, list wouldn't make sense if I didn't have him on it. Has a fire that is not seen in OB and knows how to get things done

Admin (2 max)

- Brandon, has experience and the hours
- Cereal, someone for skids to connect with and monitor them 

SMOD (3 max)

- Raw 
- No good
- Rachel

Snitches (10 max)

- Chus
- Rory
- Pasickle
- desi
- Future
- Toby
This will be the eyes on the ground getting the dirty work done. on the front line reporting in anything bad that happens on teamspeak and the server

@Rory

Despite a lot of the former staff of the community currently having no interest in JB, I think that if people were put in the position where they had to step up and take control to save OB, then a massive amount of people we regard as "trolls" would actually fill up the Staff team.

I have a feeling what I just wrote was a bit muddled so 

TL;DR - OB Vets and Trolls would change themselves to run the community.

12 minutes ago, VENGA BUS said:

It's called a 'dream team', Rory. Dismount from your steed.

Also people do change based on responsibilities and skin in the game. 

Yeah I agree some people would change if they got given the chance and step up to what they were previous.

Others are just expired milk in regardless to staff, get real. Staying on the horse bro.

6 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

@Rory

Despite a lot of the former staff of the community currently having no interest in JB, I think that if people were put in the position where they had to step up and take control to save OB, then a massive amount of people we regard as "trolls" would actually fill up the Staff team.

I have a feeling what I just wrote was a bit muddled so 

TL;DR - OB Vets and Trolls would change themselves to run the community.

I actually think your list is one of the better ones, on par with Cereal's.

You assume that people would have to step up and take control to save OB if Conor stepped down. In my opinion Unseen is the glue holding it together. Not Conor.

@Rory as @VENGA BUS already said it's a "fantasy dream team" meaning that all these lists are what people think in an ideal world, what they would like the staff team to look like. 

I included wist, even though he will never be here to fulfil a management role really ever again. 

I included venga and Sony not for a joke or because I thought it was funny but because they were both great on the staff team in their prime, also venga did play a lot of JB back in't day. 

almost everybody I had on my list is pretty inactive on the server now, or stepped down so obviously probsbly wouldnt want to do it in the future. 

Imo this list shouldn't be if Conor stepped down next week what's the team you would want because that's pretty restrictive , almost everybody is kinda fed up of JB now who would be good to be in a management role, this is the list, set in a timeless univierse where you can pick and choose for OBs cream of the crop past and present and instate them where ever you want when they were in their prime. Barring commitments, mental attitudes, current relationships whatever, in a perfect world, these are a the perfect admin teams for these people.