Futurebounds

Future's member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Futurebounds

Date of Birth: 8/1/2000

Country/Location: England, East Yorkshire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83333844

Games Played: COD, CSGO, H1Z1, Halo, Minecraft

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? coming up to 1 year

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I can bring a positive attitude and be kind to new and old people in the community

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm currently doing my A-Levels at my Sixth Form after recently passing my GCSE's. Usually in my spare time im playing games on my PC (Usually CSGO but sometimes other games depending on what people are doing in the community). I dont really have much else to put but I do have a budgie called Banana thats pretty sick.

16831601_769319299910993_441798572_n.jpg

(Pic from last year)

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

Played some jailbreak this morning and he seems like a nice and chill guy who is capable of being a member.

Also active on both forums and server,yet I would recommend to join the teamspeak and integrate with the community as i haven`t 
seen you on it.

In my opinion he is member material but needs to work on his integration with the people on ts.Good luck with your app.

Never really spoken to your personally but I get a feeling of "non-aids" about you. See you on teamspeak quite a lot, not a huge amount in the public channels I frequent but I see you hanging out with your own crew and I can respect that. I do think you are probably on track for member and see no issue with you getting a trial. 

+1 

P.S I really like your budgie 

Edited by Fluxy

I'm probably biased in favour of him as we're friends, but I'll try to stay neutral and only comment on his behaviors.

From what I've seen, he has good integration with most groups on the server, ranging from the OGs to the Minecraft kids, and also his own group of friends.  While some of that integration is limited, it is certainly there with an effort being made.  He seems to get on well with everyone, in fact I don't think I've ever seen him in an argument, which is certainly something a member should have.  He also has good activity on jailbreak, and despite being newer to the community has already built up quite a few posts on the forums.  I don't see any reason for Future to not get member, except for maybe that he is newer to the community than some.

Future regularly participates in gathers and comps within the community, is talkative and social on teamspeak and is very active on Jailbreak. He also has good forum contribution. Seems pretty great for member in my eyes, could do with a little more interaction with the older members, but apart from that he seems pretty member-worthy. 

Really nice guy that you can chat to whenever you want. Knows his stuff for his subjects and all round a nice social person in general. Astvitiy isnt a problem for you as you are active on all platforms with good hours across the board.

+1 for sure

Gl ma dude <3

Edited by Toby.