Sign in to follow this  
Wurdy

#BackFromTheDead

Hello guys! Some of you may have noticed that i disappeared for a fair few months, some would've been happier than others XD. However, i am back now and getting stuck back into the community and trying to play as much as i can. I know i was widely known as being a pretty toxic player but i feel as if i have changed now and am doing my best to have a positive attitude towards everyone else on the server, even those less competent than most... Anyways my name is (insert guesses below) i enjoy playing video games like csgo, arma 3, rocket league etc... (generic games that everyone plays). I also enjoy sports like football, dodgeball and paintballing. Im 17 years old and currently at college studying Public uniformed services hoping to join the army in the near(ish) future. Memes.

@Joey ™

1. make member/mod app

2. realize that ur forum activity is complete dog shit

3. proceed to spam the shit out of the forums

fucking clown go fuck urself kiddo

Edit: insted of deleting one of his shit posts why not merging said shit into a big pile of shit aka one single post? Just a suggestion

Edit2: thank you

Edited by Blyss

8 hours ago, Blyss said:

@Joey ™

1. make member/mod app

This is as much dog shit as Joey's posts Blyss and it doesn't help to set an example at all especially for a Member. You could have said the same thing without saying "go fuck yourself".

@Joey ™

Try not to make more than 1 post in a row especially for small things like that. You can just edit your post or wait for other people to post before posting again. Posting things like "below this line is gay" especially when it doesn't make any sense with the context is super annoying and childish.  

Welcome back Wurdy, I hope you stick around for longer this time.

Edited by Gunstar

10 hours ago, Blyss said:

@Joey ™

1. make member/mod app

Edit: insted of deleting one of his shit posts why not merging said shit into a big pile of shit aka one single post? Just a suggestion

The most ironic part of this post is that it was created by the biggest garbage shit poster this forum has accepted, and the same goes to half the people who gave it +rep.

Telling someone to '''go fuck urself kiddo'' because they shit posted is embarrassing especially coming from you, how about you guys observe your own posting behaviours and it will give you insight into why someone would come on here and think its an acceptable standard.

Do you guys have social problems or something? Like lack of awareness idek at this point.

220px-Horseracing_Churchill_Downs.jpg

26 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

I'm not totally sure who you are, but I can see you gave OB £50, so well done you! :) 

tbh im not too sure who you are either but i have been playing for a while and maybe our paths will cross soon

52 minutes ago, Rory said:

The point was Blyss roasting someone for shitposting is too comical for me not to bite. What context do you need lol

lol I'm not even trying to roast the kid, he pretty much roasts himself with his barbaric typing skills

ty for THE* entertainment tho

edit: oops

Edited by Blyss