Sign in to follow this  
Wurdy

#BackFromTheDead

1 minute ago, Blyss said:

i want a full synopsis explaining what point was proven and why should i seek help

you're just typing random shit at this point u mongo

I'm not going to destroy this thread arguing with an angsty favela dweller, If you care I'll PM you.

On topic - WB Wurdy. I do remember you :) nice to see you back.  

I swear this is Wurdy's introduction, not a post about shitposting?

Anyway, welcome back Wurdy hope to see you pop on teamspeak sometime.

(Throwback to the Thomas the dank engine shit xd)

23 hours ago, Eraser said:

Hey Wurdy welcome back, ever played path of exile man? Free to play game should come play it tbh, everyone on the forums is playing it these days.

i have not... maybe in the future 

21 hours ago, ★ Chus said:

I swear this is Wurdy's introduction, not a post about shitposting?

Anyway, welcome back Wurdy hope to see you pop on teamspeak sometime.

(Throwback to the Thomas the dank engine shit xd)

thanks bud, yeah that was funny asf 

2 hours ago, Toby. said:

wait who this this guy, he must be new, some how has 29 posts. *sigh*

Welcome back friend, we will defend Cancer together ( inside thingy ), just like old times ;)

thanks man, we sure will <3

On 2/17/2017 at 12:04, Gunstar said:

This is as much dog shit as Joey's posts Blyss and it doesn't help to set an example at all especially for a Member. You could have said the same thing without saying "go fuck yourself".

@Joey ™

Try not to make more than 1 post in a row especially for small things like that. You can just edit your post or wait for other people to post before posting again. Posting things like "below this line is gay" especially when it doesn't make any sense with the context is super annoying and childish.  

Welcome back Wurdy, I hope you stick around for longer this time.

sorry but i didnt really think about me posting like 5 times on the same post. me and wurdy were in a ts till like 3 am and me and him were just joking around and having fun. so i was pissing around and trying to annoy wurdy. sorry if this tilits people. @Blyss but i am so sorry. i am deaply sorry for your rage.  

9 hours ago, Joey ™ said:

sorry but i didnt really think about me posting like 5 times on the same post. me and wurdy were in a ts till like 3 am and me and him were just joking around and having fun. so i was pissing around and trying to annoy wurdy. sorry if this tilits people. @Blyss but i am so sorry. i am deaply sorry for your rage.  

You better be sorry i'm raging like a maniac. Get your shit together or you'll never be a mod.