Jak

The Big Mod App Trash Talk Thread

10 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Quake doesn't really have enough activity.

Gametracker says otherwise, but I rarely see Toby on Jailbreak.

People who say IZac would make a good mod clearly don't know him. :spooky:

I'd probably give it to Gerald or Nuclear, but Toby has a chance too.

I'm really interested to see who gets it.

Saying iZac is a worse choice than Gerald is like saying Hilary was better than trump

Izac is most likely gonna get it.

Quake needs to get back into the community after what happened to his computer.

Gerald is likely to get it.

I could also imagine toby supporting that green tag on teamspeak.

But for me, chances are slim because the rest are way better integrated (minus quake) into the community and it'll probably be a close shot between iZac and Mintlou.

:spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky: 

I don't think any of these lads would do a bad job but these are my reccomendations.

Mintlou - He's a good candidate for the none JB side of our community. We should probably have at least a mod or two designated to this. That being said I would prefer none JB mods to play at least the bare minimum on jailbreak to actually encourage intergration.

Nuclear & iZac - Last time I checked, both these lads are active on JB and would represent the mod team well.

rather have some mods who have the balls to kick or ban in the og channel. smh people spamming worst soundboards ever and 5 mods in the channel do nothing. 

I+m+not+stupid+_a19e1fdd693d3d4ec1274e0e

also mintlou is my homie but with conor being the owner i dont think he will ever get it, and he has no hours.

izac and gerald seems cool i guess. 

Edited by w33zy

7 hours ago, Sniffles said:

Saying iZac is a worse choice than Gerald is like saying Hilary was better than trump

In retrospect, IZac would probably be pretty good, I'm not totally sure the power would be well used, but he's a good choice. 

4 hours ago, Jamie said:

Cereal stfu and apply

I have exams soonish.

3 hours ago, Lewis said:

Accept any of these and BB lewis for another month

u been warned

Does that mean if all of them are accepted you'll leave for a year?

@Sir_Conor and @UnSeen, this is a sacrifice worth making. Accept all of the skids and we can finally be rid of this troll who won't leave us alone.

Cereal you talk and talk about how you have important examinations approaching over the next half year and that moderator would not suit you at this point in your life in the slightest. Then you go and apply for it the next day.

I've seen idiocy in this community but this possibly tops it. What an incredibly favourable light to paint yourself in. 

Conor, I plead you to consider this entire scenario. Is this what the community has become? Representation can only constitute...misrepresentation hence forth. 

Is this honestly what we have retreated into? Hiring 16 year olds who favour GCSE exams in February over expanding the community? 

Once again, with this kid now applying, accept any of these and B.B lewis for TWO months.

Perhaps a rash statement, frankly we're all a bit nervous at the moment, it's evident from the types of threats flying around here. Of course the high command has fears, we all have fears. We suffered great losses at the top of the team and things appear to be deteriorating. That can change, but with appropriate decision making. I implore you to reinstate me as moderator if the desperation has truly sunk to this level. I can provide events/teamspeak administration/forum administration/server administration on a consistently high level in holiday time unprecedented in comparison to what this rabble can achieve.

#SayNoToAdminoApplicantos

Just now, Fluxy said:

You must be really bored at uni lewis :/

Why when I make my once every 2-3 day one post appearance with 0 hours gaming am I 'bored at uni'. Am I not allowed to visit here for 5 minutes every 72 hours?

You also go to Uni and spend all day on your computer, but I don't criticse you rofl. It's a bit of a stupid argument to try  when we start to compare our daily lives.

14 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Cereal you talk and talk about how you have important examinations approaching over the next half year and that moderator would not suit you at this point in your life in the slightest. Then you go and apply for it the next day.

I've seen idiocy in this community but this possibly tops it. What an incredibly favourable light to paint yourself in. 

Conor, I plead you to consider this entire scenario. Is this what the community has become? Representation can only constitute...misrepresentation hence forth. 

Is this honestly what we have retreated into? Hiring 16 year olds who favour GCSE exams in February over expanding the community? 

Once again, with this kid now applying, accept any of these and B.B lewis for TWO months.

Perhaps a rash statement, frankly we're all a bit nervous at the moment, it's evident from the types of threats flying around here. Of course the high command has fears, we all have fears. We suffered great losses at the top of the team and things appear to be deteriorating. That can change, but with appropriate decision making. I implore you to reinstate me as moderator if the desperation has truly sunk to this level. I can provide events/teamspeak administration/forum administration/server administration on a consistently high level in holiday time unprecedented in comparison to what this rabble can achieve.

Would this apply to iZac and Toby then since as far as I'm aware iZac has his GCSE's this year and Toby has his AS levels which span from may - end of June. Therefore both of the applicants will be gone for two months plus days/weeks off prior to these exams for revision.

Edited by ZakTEF
grammar