Jak

The Big Mod App Trash Talk Thread

Because I know him the best, I'd say iZac is a great choice. He gets on with the younger players well in the Teamspeak, and can also get on with the older ones too. He definitely has the maturity for it imo, and is socially adaptable enough to be able to handle a variety of people on the server. Ultimately it's up to the admins though. :) 

Edited by VENGA BUS
typo

actually i'll say yes to izac

u know when ure the only mod online and ure rebelling but then some ct gunplants or freekills someone and you can't do anything because you're too far away to see what happened? ''memelord izac'' could just fly through the map with his sick bhop maneuvers and get to the crime scene in no time

JUST SAW THE NEW APP. MINTLOU FOR 2K17! He'd definitely be a fast-reaction kind of mod though. He'd hop in undercover, snipe, then fall back. 

To his credit, he's got enough experience/knowledge of JB and OB's style of it to actually ban with minimal fuck-ups. He won't get it though because of politics. :( 

Mintlou - At this point we might as well just give him Mod since he will continue applying until it happens

Toby - Sure

Nuclear - Don't really have an opinion on your application, most likely wouldn't make a good mod

Gerald - Only comes on OB to meme and his only chance on getting mod would be if he sucked pasickles and designated retards dick

Quake - I have no clue about who you are

iZac - He looks like the innocent flower but is the serpent under it

Quake doesn't really have enough activity.

Gametracker says otherwise, but I rarely see Toby on Jailbreak.

People who say IZac would make a good mod clearly don't know him. :spooky:

I'd probably give it to Gerald or Nuclear, but Toby has a chance too.

I'm really interested to see who gets it.