Brake_d0wn

Blade and Soul

This may not be in your interest,

last week I had found this new MMORPG called Blade and Soul and been playing on it.

this game came out to the EU on 01/16/16 which is quite popular in the MMORPG franchise.

In my opinion, this MMORPG is my favorite and I am currently level 37 and when you hit level 17, you can do your skill tree.

As you know in MMORPG there are many classes and races and I am currently playing assassin which here is an example of the assassin play style:

As of now I would like to invite you to play this game 

be warned that this game is 6gb on the first download and 8gb on the second download

(beware of download error on the second download but u can still play it)

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/what-is-blade-and-soul/

4 minutes ago, Brake_d0wn said:

last week I had found this new MMORPG called Blade and Soul and been playing on it.

"new" loool

i got bored of it pretty quickly although i love fast paced mmorpgs (and games in general) but i might give it another try

check out this one it's perfect for the weebs

u need to get a vpn tho 

Not hating as I also played Blade and Soul at one point on Russian VPN, but it's far from new.

They took way too long to port it over to EU - if you must play a MMORPG of this style that has been ported to EU/NA then Black Desert would probably serve you better imo. I have a couple of 1 week trial codes for anyone wanting to actually try BDO out (though it is way bigger to download than BnS due to map size and them constantly updating/adding stuff to the game).

@Blyss I actually watched that video. I'm not sure what was worse, the game's appearance and 'sugoi' emoticon shit or how much that guy was getting into it...like wtf.

@Eraser PATH OF EXILE IS A GAME FOR GYPPOS