Lewis

What's your most memorable moment in an OB mix/gather

54 minutes ago, w33zy said:

highest fed in a single match of every gather/mix played??

mGeoxf1.png

Na I seen gathers with 100 + from Oldmike,Lewis ect.

When i was in a lobby with fluxy, eraser and the rest about to go into MM.

I decided to go make a quick pop noodle before we started the game. When i was on my way back to my computer i tripped over my dog as she was stretched out across the doorway and the room was dark. As such, i began to fall to the floor as my pop noodle started to loosen from my hand. this caused a chain effect as all the noodles and delicious juices sprays across all of my room, these juices got absorbed into my bed sheets and the carpet as well as some of my keyboard. stains to be expected when i arose from my recent tumble.

It took ages to clean up after the game.

Too this day i still find pieces of noodle hidden away within the carpet floor of my room. and a dog

57 minutes ago, Sovman said:

When i was in a lobby with fluxy, eraser and the rest about to go into MM.

I decided to go make a quick pop noodle before we started the game. When i was on my way back to my computer i tripped over my dog as she was stretched out across the doorway and the room was dark. As such, i began to fall to the floor as my pop noodle started to loosen from my hand. this caused a chain effect as all the noodles and delicious juices sprays across all of my room, these juices got absorbed into my bed sheets and the carpet as well as some of my keyboard. stains to be expected when i arose from my recent tumble.

It took ages to clean up after the game.

Too this day i still find pieces of noodle hidden away within the carpet floor of my room. and a dog

That's rough dude.

6gdyY0Z.gif

me and rob 1v1ing in low level gathers to see who could get the highest hs ratio 

we managed managed to get 0.4xx at least once, haven't seen higher than that yet

809BB90C573438C961424E1C6FC35FB806638583

he managed to catch up with me on his t half :straight:

another good one was the day that i was just chillin in low lvl gathers and then fluxy says that he and mitch should be captains cuz ''they're the best there''... okay i dont have to scout only then cool :spooky:

10C1100983BDDA7A319944F67396032345628CB6

Edited by Blyss

I remember that game @Blyss, I'm p.sure it was when I was using spacebar to shoot?

It was significant because my only kills were complete bullshit 'pee too fiddy' or 'juan deeg' frags on Mitch and I can completely understand why he'd be tilted by that lmfao

Also Chus 7-13 in 'low' gather, wonder what happened there :spooky: :hmm: :spooky:

2 minutes ago, UnSeen said:

I remember that game @Blyss, I'm p.sure it was when I was using spacebar to shoot?

It was significant because my only kills were complete bullshit 'pee too fiddy' or 'juan deeg' frags on Mitch and I can completely understand why he'd be tilted by that lmfao

Also Chus 7-13 in 'low' gather, wonder what happened there :spooky: :hmm: :spooky:

I've seen your better days unseen

0c014a05242151e60a0b5042b80f63c4.png

17 minutes ago, UnSeen said:

ye ye i think u were shooting with a space bar and i was going +forward with ak 

and the other gather was before chus ''magically'' became an aim god :rolleyes: