Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Your favourite game right now

My favourite game of all time is probably the witcher 3. I couldn't say what my current favourite game is. I don't really have one, I would never say CS because it's a very love hate relationship. 

3 hours ago, Vemix said:

My top 2 would be Rocket League and Insurgency. 

Both are fun to play with friends.

If some more people play Insurgency I'll reinstall and be a true ISIS warrior.

Favorite games atm are minecraft and csgo:spooky: 

CS:GO for ages, but I downloaded Hearthstone yesterday and it seems sick and I'm really enjoying it.  Depending on how much of a "freemium" game it becomes as I progress it may creep ahead of CS:GO and become my favourite, not sure at the moment as I'm still new to it.

Witcher 3 was amazing, took a bit to get into but when i got sucked into the game it was amazing. I cant have top fav game i guess but Single player Witcher 3 and multiplayer i enjoy is cs:go, rocket league and i try to get into hearthstone. 

28 minutes ago, iZac said:

CS:GO for ages, but I downloaded Hearthstone yesterday and it seems sick and I'm really enjoying it.  Depending on how much of a "freemium" game it becomes as I progress it may creep ahead of CS:GO and become my favourite, not sure at the moment as I'm still new to it.

As someone who has just progressed past the point of what I would call a new/unexperienced player into the realms of something that I am starting to A) have a decent selection of cards and B) actually have some idea of what I am meant to be doing with them, it is quite a long journey. I started playing in September last year and have pretty much played it everyday since although sometimes only about 10 minutes here and there. If I had to put a number on it I would say I probs spent around £60 in that time maybe a bit more maybe a bit less. 

Your ability to field competitive decks is severely hindered if you want to stick strictly as a free to play user, it's the sad truth. Im sure there are many who have been playing the game for a while who hold up that they have spent almost nothing on the game and still do well on ladder every season as an achievement and not saying you cant, but investing money certainly saves you spades of time. As a new player starting out my advice to you would be, watch HS streamers on youtube and twitch, its really good to witness how they play their cards and deal with situations (Ill leave some of my favorite channels below), make sure you log on at least once every 3 days to get your daily quest for your gold rewards, its the fast way to open packs for free, and start reading the HS reddit. I know it might not seem like it but between the salt and memes theres actually some pretty useful advice/insights in the meta and it keeps you pretty up to date with everything thats going on in the scene right now :) 

*edit* forgot links 

https://www.youtube.com/user/SavjzHearthstone - Savjz is my favorite streamer by far. He is very interesting to watch and has a really relaxed manner. Plus he is Finnish, so whats not to love. Was #1 EU for a short time a few months ago. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCItISwABVRjboRSBBi6WYTA - Brain Kibler, I would say has the deepest mechanical knowledge of the game, he is a life long enthusiast in card games and originally came from the MTG scene. Known for some pretty unique decks, the inspire reno priest being one of them.    

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kripparrian - Kripp is easily one of the best known streamers out there and when it comes to Blizzard games this guy is a total fukin sweat. He is the first HS guy I started watching so always liked him but he can be a bit salty sometimes. 

Edited by Fluxy