OLÉ

OLÉ Intro

Mkay so I have just recently begun playing on OB again. I used to play back in CSS, I joined sometime in 2012, played for around 2 years, and then stopped when it moved to CSGO (My CSS IGN was "Puss In Boots"). A week or so ago I got invited to come on and here I am.

My name is Olly and I live in Stretford, Manchester. I'm in year 11 in school, and will be sitting my GCSEs in a few months.

I've played video games ever since I got my first laptop. I originally bought CSS for Gmod, but one day ended up playing it. The first server I joined was OB and that's when I vegan playing jailbreak.

Some other hobbies I have are BMX. I'm learning to do tricks and stuff like that on a BMX, and will soon begin racing trials. I also play the guitar.

The games I mostly play at the moment are League of Legends and CSGO. I don't really play CSGO competitively anymore, although at one point I was LEM. I only play Competitive as a one off with friends now.

The community has changed so much since I last played, I'm hopefully going to become active again.

Puss! welcome back my dude. I remember you very well. One of the few people who never spoke on the server but was pretty well known, and the insane bhop skills on the minigames server. 

Good to have you back, hopefully see you around sometime! 

Hi there Olly! 

I didn't play back in css times but if you ever see me around on the server or ts make sure to say hi

and I also have a BMX but I don't know any tricks and I also don't know if I can do any because of the wires for the brakes?

Hello,

I like absolute didn't play in CSS times but I would love to have a chat, I used to skate a long time ago and I know how much time you can waste doing that, I'm going to assume "BMXing" takes up a lot of your time aswell.

Welcome (back) to the forums :)