Skill

Well

Positives:

Improved loads since last time

editing has become better quality and seems less rushed

Actually managed to sit and watch the whole thing and didn't 

Negatives: 

Lots of slow motion

Still using gather clips (Personally I don't like them since different skill ranges, knowing the playstyles etc)

Nice clips skill keep it up :))

6 minutes ago, Blyss said:

ye def way better than the previous vid

the only thing that really bottered me was the xray and the random voice comms, is there any reason why you didn't remove them in some clips?

For some reason my csgo gets bugged and i cant remove the x-ray, and i cant do anything about the voices because on a faceit demo the voices are in it.

Just now, Skill said:

For some reason my csgo gets bugged and i cant remove the x-ray, and i cant do anything about the voices because on a faceit demo the voices are in it.

voice_enable 0 or voice_scale 0 both should work

as for the xray try to google it i had the same issue but i managed to find a way to fix it

Skill nice video honestly it is improving but you need to work on the slo-mo in some places, it looks nice like on the shot on the guy in heaven but other shots it was so unneeded. Would like to see your next montage :P

Edited by ★ Chus

5 hours ago, ★ Chus said:

you need to work on the slo-mo some places it looks nice like on the shot on the guy in heaven but other shots it was so unneeded.

(nice english)

This

While your editing and clips are definitely improving, I would like to see more 'careful' placement of the effects, in this vid it just sorta feels like you've put them in because you can - only using it when you hit unbelievable shots gives more to the movie than just throwing them in wherever.

Despite this, you fixed the fps issues and are making great progress!

On a side note, I would recommend HLAE if you don't use it - gives more customization for deathnotices etc.

Edited by The Almighty Eagle