BIBS

What headphones/earphones do you use for music?

I use JBL on-ear headphones e45bt and got them for 100eur. Im curious which you guys use. So far I love them! Very comfortable and crisp sound although there's not a lot of bass, which is good because I don't really like too much bass. Which do you use?

Edited by B1BS

6 minutes ago, Jak said:

Audio technica M50X. Really great sound quality for a really reasonable price, best headphones in the price range without a doubt.

I heard good stuff about audio technica but arent they really pricy?

Sennheiser HD 598. Got them for about £75 last black friday, probably the biggest bargain I've had in my life. They're better than the M50X imo.

Edited by mitch

1 hour ago, mitch said:

Sennheiser HD 598. Got them for about £75 last black friday, probably the biggest bargain I've had in my life. They're better than the M50X imo.

They're great headphones to be fair. It was a toss up between those and the M50Xs for me but went with the M50 because of the better sound isolation, I use them walking about and on trains etc so that was important.

14 minutes ago, Absolute said:

Beats by dre solo2 wireless white edition

Really good sound and also very good looking!

The one thing I don't like about beats is they're very bass heavy, which I don't like either than the absurd price tag they are ok.