BIBS

What headphones/earphones do you use for music?

2 hours ago, B1BS said:

The one thing I don't like about beats is they're very bass heavy, which I don't like either than the absurd price tag they are ok.

Yeah i'd say the price is way too much but if you can afford then why not because I really love heavy bass and they're like the only on ear headphones I actually think look good

3 hours ago, Absolute said:

Beats by dre solo2 wireless white edition

Really good sound and also very good looking!

nice yeah really shit sound quality and really wank styling, makes you look like a top poser A++ would recommend to the bellend at work

dont forget to buy the new ipad so you can bluetooth your headphones to your new bmw and listen to some drake guys, hit like and subscribe for more amazing content about the hippest headphones and smallest dicks!!!!!!111

I use some Ozone Rage ST they cost around 30€ but tomorrow I'm getting Logitech G430 that for what I've seen they're pretty good. I'm basically changing because of sound quality, I almost have no bass in these ones and other aspects.

17 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

Sennheiser 350PC SE. A very high quality headset that gives great sounds and bass. 

http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/pc-363d-surround-sound-gaming-headset 

I have this, very similar. 

Although I do find the mic picks up quite alot of general noise, especially breathing if your not careful. Kinda annoying sometimes. 

When i'm on the go i use HTC high-res earphones, standard earphones but the quality is good for some standard set. Also have a set of sennheiser CX 3.00i as backup. On my pc i use a logitech g930 or steelseries siberia v2.