BIBS

Bibs's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Bibs

Date of Birth: 8.2.2002

Country/Location: Slovenia, Europe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64509143

Games Played: CS:GO, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 3, Elder Scrolls Online, Team Fortress 2, Castle Crashers, Insurgency, The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim, Terraria, Far Cry 3, Minecraft, Of Guards and Thieves,

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I officialy joined in June 19th 2016 but before I joined I lurked for a month or so until I really started to enjoy this community. Sometimes I take a break because of school.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? A bad mic, changing voice, a slav accent, and good times.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is Miha, I was born and raised in Slovenia. I'm 15 years old and born on a holiday that is a school freeday (awesome btw). I'm a bit shy but trying to get better. Throughout my life (so far) I trained 3 years of Judo, 2 years of Jiu-Jitsu and am now training boxing for about 6 months now. I changed schools because I got bullied a lot which was the reason for these fighting hobbies. I'm a good student but I suck at geography. Sometimes I can get annoying which I am working on, but am overall trying to have a good time. I started gaming about 3 years ago. My first game was TF2 which i have 1.3k hours on. CS:GO was a gift from my uncle and I instantly fell in love with it. I'm studying to become an Electrical Engineer or a Programmer but still undecided.

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

My personal opinion is that you sit in the OG channel and rarely speak to anyone else, you're forum activity is kind of poor with you never bringing anything to the threads most of the time except a one-word answer other than that you're a nice guy 

If you get granted trial you should talk to other people other than the ones who sit in the OG channel and try make a contribute to the forums with meaningful discussion

GL

bibs is the most friendly person in here, his choice of communicating with OG is understandable, just shows he is more mature rather than most of the shitkids his age. He also sometimes plays games with us, his Jb activity is good. Sorry sifnel his forum activity is not bad even though it needs a bit more. bib is member in my eyes 100% :y:

Edited by Liutvi Mestan

Don't really see you getting involved with community events and such, but that might be me being blind. Otherwise, you are on Teamspeak regularlly (talking to a variety of people), contribute positively on the forums, and are a really friendly person who can be great to interact with. Best of luck. 

Last time I spoke to you was a while ago, you seemed chill so thats a little plus towards your app.

Forum activity is decent, and your stay on the teamspeak isnt too bad either. 

I think granting you trial will defo motivate you to improve on your minor imperfections, so a +1 from me.

Good luck mate. 

Image result for ya yeet gif lion king

Yeah I totally agree with Lutvi. Bibs is a really friendly guy imo. Did all these really cool avatars for everyone (for free!) was a really cool gesture and I appreciated it, I know others did too. Forum activity lacks a bit but I totally understand why I would and personally I know your member material in my eyes so I don't think that takes away from it. Gets an easy +1 from me and good luck with the app! 

Also Sniffles, telling someone else to get into meaningful discussions on ts...pls. No, go away. 

9 hours ago, Cereal said:

Don't really see you getting involved with community events and such, but that might be me being blind. Otherwise, you are on Teamspeak regularlly (talking to a variety of people), contribute positively on the forums, and are a really friendly person who can be great to interact with. Best of luck. 

I try to get involved, that is one of the main reasons I want to get member. In cs, i am low rank and rarely play comp, but when I try I usually fail. I love gathers but I usually get asked to leave which is understandable. Overall I'll this criticism as advice. Thank you

Just commenting to say: I know you mean well B1BS, but you don't need to make a new post quoting each person to either say thank you for their positive comments or appreciate their critique.

I left the one that mostly responded to feedback but didn't want the thread to be spammed in a way that portrayed you negatively even though you meant well, in future after several posts have been made just make one post responding to it all and use the @B1BS function to respond to each of them. That way your post also isn't overly clunky with quotes.

Other than that - good luck with your app xo

Bibs I really think you deserve member, always nice and happy when we speak on teamspeak, and you're also happy when you're on jb. +1 from me.

Good luck with your member application.

I dont have much to say fluxy and liutvi said it all. Really friendly guy pretty mature for his age. I do feel you only pop on teamspeak once a week but maybe thats just me. +1 from me. 

Edited by w33zy