Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

Member Purge - 20/02/17

For the following people this is your two week warning/notice before you will be purged from membership. If you notice this post then you should come discuss it with me about keeping membership or whatnot, if you don't then you are probably so inactive that it won't matter.

As made clear in previous purges, and various posts, membership activity requirements include some activity on at least two platforms and one of those platforms must be the forums (by that we mean checking up on the forums while logged in, members should be aware of Outbreak's updates). 

• ItsInsurgent
  • Neero
  • Nicad
  • Major Chaos
  • Lupha
  • Philip

As usual if you are going to be away post here. For some people on the list it's just a matter of very little activity and this is just us pointing out, either way if you come to me before 2 weeks we'll talk about it.

The OB Staff

2 hours ago, Vemix said:

Pretty sure Lupha was on the server a week ago if I do remember. It was very late at night so noone was really on except some people.

I have spoken to Lupha now anyway, but as mentioned this list isn't for straight out purging (otherwise we'd do it instantly). It's for letting people know that they need to get touch. In Lupha's case his activity was extremely low for an extended period and he hadn't checked the forum for ages (until this post was made), but now he knows what to do and it's sorted.

1 hour ago, Major Chaos said:

I'm alive....been promoted at work so have been mega busy. Been away for last few weeks. Back home later today though so will be online more than likely. Xxx

Gz bro

May the force be with you

3 hours ago, Major Chaos said:

I'm alive....been promoted at work so have been mega busy. Been away for last few weeks. Back home later today though so will be online more than likely. Xxx

Good to see your doing good man <3 

4 hours ago, Major Chaos said:

Is it just me who loves girls with massive veiny tits? 

Congrats on promotion. Hope you put more hours in than you do with OB. 

Xx