Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

What do YOU think about the new Counter-Strike active duty map pool?

-none of the maps are perfect, so their all bad.

-dm works on every map when no one knows how to hold it.

-value are planning something for d2.

-colourful maps are more enjoyable to watch.

-knowing how to use utility wins rounds.

That is what i got from reading this thread. 

i enjoy playing any updates they make to cs, whether d2 is active or not i will still play it since i did the same with every other map and i enjoy playing any of them. (so long as my fps allows it) i enjoy that i can continuously learn more about the game the more often i play it. updates mean freshness, therefore it will result in new strats/smoke/etc which it why its exciting. much better than them wasting time on sound updates which i don't really care for anyways unless its to do with sound bugs.

Edited by Sovman

11 minutes ago, Lewis said:

A train is one of, if not the only map in the game where the Ts can virtually be out onto the bombsite before the CTs can even put up a reasonable defence or get into position, not cool imo. Also a map with 21 ladders or whatever, which you can fly off backwards about 5 metres is also not cool.

I highly agree with this point that the cts cant even get set up for a reasonable defence,I wish they could make the walk for the ts abit longer so cts could set up.I see where your coming from with all these points and i respect them.