Sign in to follow this  
Twiixtor

Change Behavior of Main Page Server Status Button

605f83149e6142eab7213bcddbef166d.jpeg

Make this little fucker direct you to the server's GT page and maybe create a separate button beside it through which you can join the server and not have to go through accidentally joining the server when all you wanted to do is see how many shitkids are on to judge the approximate level of aids and ultimately decide whether you want to join or not. (i did it twice just by trying to screenshot the damn thing)

Below you shall find a professional graphical representation of what I have envisioned in my head as a much better alternative

e3f0ee73e30841dcb6e793451fa858ce.jpeg

Thanks.

Edited by Twiixtor

Hi Twiixtor,

Thank you for your suggestion. We recently installed a SSL certificate on our web server and re-coded that GT banner so it was secure. I will talk to conor to see if he agrees and I can add in a functionality similar to what you said above after I get home. Although, if we ever implemented the design of the button you provided above, JB would be extinct in no time.

Kind regards,

Gunstar
OB Tech Innovations

---------------------------
Follow-up:

After talking to Conor, the banner will stay as it is for now. We plan to have our own server details/connect system in the future though. if you want to gametracker JB just bookmark the JB gametracker page: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/jb.join-ob.com:27015/ 

Kind regards,

Gunstar
Behind the Scenes Team :spooky:

Edited by Gunstar