Sign in to follow this  
Revan The Dragon

[SUGGESTION] Change to Warden (and other player models)

I've heard people discuss this in-game a bit, and I've always thought of it too.

The warden's color being changed to dark-blue often makes it quite hard to see him, especially as it completely removes any lighting effects on him. If he's in the dark, he's pretty much invisible. I think that, instead of him being made a different color, he should have a different model applied to him, perhaps a completely different officer with a jacket and a hat or something. Maybe even the GSG-9 or SWAT models from the base game. 

I was also thinking that maybe some more T-Side player models should be added, perhaps to the store. You could potentially use the pirates or anarchists as playermodels, or even the balkans.

Does anyone else agree on my suggestions, or am I just insane?

Yeah, good idea.  Also on the theme of visibility the warden's marker is practically invisible on bright maps such as dystopian due to how white it is.  If there's an update made to make things clearer then that could be another thing that gets fixed to avoid confusion as to where Ts should be going.

We didn't have any of this in CSS but I do support this. I struggle to see the dark blue warden so if we can think of something appropriate to change it to that would be good.

I also support the idea for two markers. It sounds very practical for the CTs and I support helping the CTs because we have a very T sided server.

Edited by Skeff

I think that the warden is only hard to see on some maps giving him an advantage e.g on undertale in climb where everything is dark blue the warden is almost invisible. But in a map like clouds, the warden is way to easy to see as nothing is that dark. So on some maps, the warden has an advantage and on others, the Ts has the advantage