Skill

The 'Edited' Attempt ;p

It's really not for me man. The clips look choppy and out of sync with the sound, the quality isn't great, the song choice is a bit strange, the camera angles, while cool I don't really feel like they add anything, Imo people who say they think this is great are kinda lying to you, or don't know what decent cs frag movies are meant to look like and I don't really believe in doing that. 

But, my first year or so of videos were exactly the same. I rewatch some of my really old edits and they are rubbish. And while I'm not calling this rubbish, there's certainly a huge huge scope for improvement. Like a massive scope for improvement. Already know this has been discussed but you really should be looking to improve the quality and overall flow of the video. I got no issue if you want to make a separate thread for every new vid, it's what I do, but imo that video has to be showing improvement. If your making a new thread every few weeks or couple of months, really drawing attention to it and people can't see anything different or better in the video then the less positive criticism will come I think. 

So for now, it's good, I can see your putting more thought into this than just smashing clips together with a song in Windows movie maker or whatever. But, I would like to see the overall quality be increased overtime. at the end you should be watching the whole thing back and saying to yourself, could this be any better? Before you upload it. If the answer is yes then you should be making those changes. 

Edited by Fluxy

I agree with Fluxy here Skill. The actual clips are nice but when I watched the video, it just all looked out of sync and just not right. Hope you can take constructive criticism and improve. :y: