ZakTEF

ZakTEF Introduction

Hello, I am Zak Thomas Elliot F***, I am currently 16 years and was born in Beverly and grew up in the outer suburbs of Hull.

I'm studying my A-levels currently doing: Maths, Physics, Engineering and Geography.  

I have been playing Jailbreak since April 2016 and have played regularly since. I am often on the teamspeak also so if you see me say hi!

I've played video games my whole life and first started playing Half-Life when I was around 4-5 on the family computer. However I currently play: CS:GO, Overwatch and H1Z1.

I should have done this sooner, but sooner than later I guess! 

-ZakTEF

Hey Zak. It's nice to see an intro from you. I noticed one of your posts the other day and checked if you had made an intro yet but it wasn't the case.

I also started playing games (half-life) when i was around 4-5 :hmm: but that must have been before you were born.

19 minutes ago, Skeff said:

Hey Zak. It's nice to see an intro from you. I noticed one of your posts the other day and checked if you had made an intro yet but it wasn't the case.

I also started playing games (half-life) when i was around 4-5 :hmm: but that must have been before you were born.

It was just a game which my dad had installed, it wasn't a new game just a game I had fun on!