Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Hearthstone Tournament RESULTS

First I would just like to thank everyone who got involved. The tournament ran pretty smoothly and the only real issues here or there were mostly down to my lack of organisation. Hopefully there could be more in the future. 

But now for the important bit. The results! To note in these tables, because the way the tournament worked out, everybody had 1 win by default. 

GROUP STAGE

Group A 

75649421c6fc06e274f20c4f487d4e84.png 

Group B

dd5b068a9956d31d10e7f1ebee4c0b07.png

Group C

198503540a8c38cf301bf266f681f0a1.png 

Group D

db26254b51fcf778cdb6e2b5c21150b1.png

30e1d9addd.jpg

b9db98f0b5.jpg

OVERALL WINNER: FXDEN

Honestly well played to Fxden, pretty unexpected and he played really really well. Once things have been squared up you will be contacted on details of your prize!

Thanks again to everyone who took part and everyone who watched! was a pleasure to host and play :) 

Link to the tournament battlefy page can also be found here.

I have included screenshots of the "stats" page, although it doesn't include mirror match ups unfortunately:

5bfdf1038c.png   3c346b0b13.png 

Group Stage                                                                       Finals Stage          

Although I had to leave before the end of both nights, from what I did watch was some good Hearthstone - and tbh it was closer than expected, people pulling out some nice plays with not too much cheese (apart from Rhyse, who tried and failed to cheese lel).

Thanks Fluxy for organising this - I love these community tournaments and being able to spread it across a variety of games is great.

Congratz @Fxden xo