Sign in to follow this  
SaveTheSheep

SaveTheSheep Introduction

Hello to whoever reads this my name is SaveTheSheep and I am a regualr Jailbreak player on an Australian server called Ban Hammer.

I am Australian (hence me playing ban hammer due to it being Australian haha)  and play different sports including hockey and football (AFL). I also play League of Legends (don't judge me) Rocket League and H1Z1 if anyone is down to play feel free to pm me

I found the outbreak gaming community forums and love the content that is created by you guys, I unfortunately have not played Outbreak Jailbreak but I have been following your forums for a while and thought that it might be time to introduce myself.

Although I do not play outbreak, I will just hang around on the forums and post content and reply to topics giving me input on certain topics. Thanks for reading SaveTheSheep!

2 hours ago, Blyss said:

What's the story behind that name?

The story behind the name is all my friends call me sheep and it kinda just evolved off that nothing to do with being vegan or vegetarian xd

@Absolute This is an actual introduction, not an advertisement, trust me I'm nothing special on Ban hammer, thank you for the welcome hope to see you around :P

Would be interesting to check out Aussie JB sometime to see how things are different, each server has their own style after all. Glad you enjoy our content, even if at times a lot of what is posted is in-the-know jokes lel - as long as you tread carefully in regard to League of Legends or anime though, you should survive.

Cool to see someone who finds our community purely through the forum and will mostly interact through it, though it would be sweet if you could pop onto either our JB or TS sometime and chill in our cosy corner of the internet. We have a couple of resident partial Aussies among us as it is @VENGA BUS @Jak :devil:

All the same, welcome to the forums!

Gday cunt. Where abouts in Aus are you?

My dad's from Orange, NSW, and I lived in Sydney for seven years growing up, both in the shire and the inner west (Petersham). 

If your internet can handle the twenty six hour trip to the UK, you should hop onto JB or TS, though the time difference does suck.

Hey 

Nice to see people regularly coming to the server forums now, nice to see you are expanding your server list and exploring other community's.

Enjoy yourself you lil auzzzie

@UnSeen Thanks man will defiantly will check out team speak as I'm always active on it, would be very interested to talk to you, and yeah if you ever want to check out our forums https://ban-hammer.net thats the link theres nothing really different tho in terms of layout except we do have a chat box which I would suggest you guys even having we use it to get to know new players, sync demos, call an admin and discuss a problem.

@VENGA BUS G'day Cunt, Sydney is fucking sick  I'm from the most liveable city in the world Melbourne, but in all honesty thats pretty cool why did you decide to move to the U.K? I do like Sydney but its just becoming over populated and traffic is horrendous over there as well.

@Daffy Duck Thanks haha

@Jamie you just got exposed scott tweedie from the prank patrol  @Jak

@Toby. haha thanks Toby 

I also have a few questions to ask about the brits is it true you drink tea every minute of every day and that you eat cucumber sandwiches, if this is true i am going to send you all a Jar of vegemite and some smiths chips.

Edited by SaveTheSheep