Sign in to follow this  
Skill

So i made another one...

Only if there was a international video streaming website for on which you could search specific videos, like I don't know, A FRAG MONTAGE!

if u want some amazing montage go 2 fkin utube.

If Skill wanted it to fucking appease to people's aesthetic side he wouldda put more time into it.

Besides, putting glitter on a shit doesn't make it a fucking tiara.

Bruh, do you like want some Slide Transitions or something.

And who the hell actually wants a monthly, 'top 10' thread. Maybe like ~5 people who can't fit their ego in their saggy balls but that's about it.

Maybe Skill just wants to show he's getting better, maybe then The Guardians Of the Gathers will be more accepting of letting him into gathers.

9 hours ago, Oldmike said:

The point i am trying to make is, nobody needs/wants to see some random clips put together("show-off" as Unseen calls it). If we wanted that we could just watch some shit youtuber who makes highlight video's with no editing.

Edited by DannyS

22 minutes ago, Jak said:

Who put those fucking rocks in your fanny, Danny? That's not a PMA comment at all bro. Nobody's trying to insult skill, you don't need to white knight him. Take your fedora off and go outside, have a breather and come back with a more spritely demeanour please.

Mike shoved them right up there after spam calling me 30 times on Steam after i said on forums I was far too ill to be on ts.

1 hour ago, Fluxy said:

AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT. MIKE STOP SENDING ME TRADE OFFERS FOR MY STEAM CARDS EVERY WEEK YOU LIL CUNT. 

GO GET YOUR OWN CARDS YOU FUCKIN GYPSIE 

Lmao, 1 time = every week nowadays hehe

Danye, y u no show the other 5 people who did it?

These people love taking things out of context =D nt tho guys