Sign in to follow this  
Atzul

Atzul's Member App (DECLINED)

Good luck with your application man but I'm just saying you need to be around for much longer. I've seen you on the TS once (to be fair you did join our room and was very nice and chatty) but towards anyone else in the community you haven't really spoke. Further on what Liutvi, all of your posts are from the last week yet you say you have been around for more than a week. Yes your account has but not your activity. Anyway you seem nice but just been more honest would give you a better chance of getting on trial, also take all this as constructive criticism and good luck on your app. 

Hey Atzul,

After some discussion we have decided to decline you for now. Despite some improvements on integration and how clearly keen you are to get involved with the community, a few issues were brought up with the way you present yourself at times. As well as the majority of your activity coming from the last week or so, the way you act around people a lot of the time causes you to be a hassle to others. You often don't think before you speak and this can sometimes come across as reproachful or toxic as well - it implies that you don't know how to act around others. You also need to be able to take on board constructive criticism, acknowledge it and actually work from it.

I would advise you work on tempering what you are saying when in a channel to try be less irritating and also try not to be so forceful in the way you act, but actually try get involved naturally with people rather than just coming across as if gaining member is the sole purpose you have in mind. Continue integrating with the wider community while improving on these personality traits and then apply again once you have improved, having a bit of patience could go a long way for you. The earliest you can apply again is in 2 weeks time.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff