Sign in to follow this  
The Untainted One

CSGO Atlanta ELEAGUE Major 2017 Picks

I think you have to give it to Gambit as surprise of the group stage. I don't thik too many people were expecting them to do this well. Zeus has shown that he is still a top IGL and player. 

Upset that Godsent didn't make it through but maybe the swedish shuffle will be true like the french shuffle supposedly is. Apparently old Fnatic is coming but but I think NiP finally need to change that core 4.

Posting this before nV vs Faze & Liquid vs Astralis but assuming Faze win I'll have got 7-9 on the group stage which I'm very happy with. Even if Faze lose I'll still take 6-9 with how unpredictable this swiss stage was.

Edited by Veng3nce

Got 6/9 group stage correct. Not bad considering how ambitious i was.

Playoff picks:

Navi to beat Astralis

Fnatic to beat Gambit

VP to beat North

SK to beat FaZe

inb4 bronze pickem

Edited by Jamie

Once again a reminder, you will only get one chance to pick how the playoff bracket will play out. All 7 picks for the playoffs must be made before the quarterfinal games begin on Friday 27th. Yes, you won't know who qualified for the semis or the finals but you have to guess who will proceed with your acute sense of analysis ;)

Once again a reminder, you will only get one chance to pick how the playoff bracket will play out. All 7 picks for the playoffs must be made before the quarterfinal games begin on Friday 27th. Yes, you won't know who qualified for the semis or the finals but you have to guess who will proceed with your acute sense of analysis ;)

@Jamie

Edited by Guest