✪Duck

Introducing myself

Hello outbreak community

My real name is Dieter, I am 17 years old and I am currently living a happy life in Belgium (That small country to the left of Germany with shitty weather).
I study Economic Sciences in school and love to spend most of my time hanging out with friends. When I am at home I mostly sit behind my computer playing CS:GO and doing homework at the same time. Recently (about 2 months ago) I stumbled upon an outbreak community server. I have met awesome people already and I'm looking forwards to meeting many more.
Most people know me on the servers as ''Duck'' which is a random name I chose. This is my first forum post so go easy on me. I hope this was a decent introduction for you all. 

Have a great day

Duck
xxx

ah at last, coming onto the forums after playing on jb and being on ts. In the future maybe try and ct, you don't much and i think you would like it.

see you in jb or ts soon

1 hour ago, VENGA BUS said:

Hi. Dutch or French speaking Belgium? Enjoy your stay in OB btw.

Hello Venga, I speak Dutch as my native. I'm kinda trash at French tbh but I am working on it. I love speaking English and I want to start learning German.

Edited by ✪Duck