Jamie

nick, bike, thunder, ext1nct, danny

Stuff like this doesn't work, not gonna lie. It's fun to get this idea, but it's OB, I can't explain it...

Despite everyone sitting on ts/their pc all day long, playing gathers all night, as soon as a 'organised' game happens, no one can play.

We spent like 30 mins trying to find just one person to join me and my 2 irl friends lol, in the end just settled with mintlou because we were keen to play.  Ye, was hardly old vs new or even remotely fair, but still fun to play a game like this

Edited by Lewis

Lewis, you say stuff like this doesn't work. lol ofc it won't if no one plans it 

Unfourtuantly last night I had planned to go to the cinema, the first indiciation I had that you guys were gonna do it was Jamie messaging me saying "you good to do this in 10 minutes" then I check this thread and all thunder says is "Danny's back we can do it anytime" THEN everyone is like "LETS DO IT TODAY YEAH" 

There have been plenty CSGO tourneys in the past and other events that pepole will turn up for on time when they are properly organised and set up in advance. 

Yes loads of people are on their PCs at night but that doesn't mean they are free to play two to three games of CS back to back at a minutes notice. 

If you guys want this to happen it's really not hard to set a date AND SET TEAMS BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY START in advance so people actually know when it's happening. 

Also, if we do it again and the new kids still beat the old dogs for the 3rd time I think you guys are just gonna have to accept that's your old news and move on :spooky:

2 people who were in our start lineup no longer want to play it anyway..not counting fluxy ofc cos he had to go out

We don't have 5 vet players in ob of same skill level without that lineup so this will no longer work