Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Hearthstone Tournament 20/1/17 - 22/1/17

Yeah maybe.....although im sure most of you have each other on steam so you can just ask who your playing for the battle net and add them. 

ALSO I SHOULD ADD, VERY IMPORTANT. 

PLease can someone screen shot their victory after your match is finished. Due to concurrent matches without streaming for the early games, its kinda your word against your opponents that you won so this just makes it easier. Dont think about would lie about it but still.. 

24 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Gud first day. Getting Danny in my group meant I could pretty much AFK and still come through but hopefully the challenges will ramp up now!

Someone's still salty over the fact they get out-laned by someone who doesn't even play the game ;)

Aha okay :).  Good luck to all tonight, will be fun to play again :D. 

I will echo what Gunstar has said and thank Fluxy and Unseen for setting up the tournament.  Also thank you to everybody for playing last night, the games were fun, Blyss' reactions were quite entertaining as well :D. 

Hi guys, sorry about the lack of communication on this today. I have been on the heavy hang and have not really been able to focus on too much. 

I know its kinda short notice but my plan is to have the first game start at 6, with the second game starting at half 6. and the finals being at 7.